[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (6 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
This is ridiculous really, Ibrahimovic can't do squat against these supposed lesser teams and he's supposed to win us the game against Inter ahead of an in-form Del Piero. :wallbang:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RochemBeck said:
I would easily opt to play Nedved behind the strikers instead of this ridiculous straight 4-4-2 we have been playing, however we are wishing for the globe to be flat with Capello in charge.
It's one thing that Lippi got right, even at the end.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Stats: Juve vs Parma

(All Official Matches / In Serie A)

TOTAL: 46 / 31
Juve Wins: 24 / 14
Draw: 13 / 11
Parma Wins: 9 / 6
Goal Juve: 76 /52
Goal Parma: 39 / 30

Forza Juventus !!!

PS Parma is Del Piero's favourite team, 12 goals (out of 189) were scored against Parma !

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
RochemBeck said:
Buffon

Zebina - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Del Piero - Mutu

Trezeguet

Might as well play to our strengths, and our strengths consist of world class strikers and a solid core of players through the middle...no reason why we couldnt excel using a trident in attack. Nedved has not been good enough all season and I doubt he would somehow be rejuvenated playing behind the strikers. And besides...Mutu is the better player nowadays.
Good formation, but I would put Zambro as RB and Balzaretti as LB again to test out whether having these both players as wing-backs would work out.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
engonga said:
zebina and kovac r injured
why the 4-4-2 ius ridiculous?
If u try 4-4-2 u will win, when u try 4-3-3, u will also win. But having a 4-3-3 is more offensive and u can kill the game quicker when u look at Parma's current squad, simple as that.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus - Parma

Stadio Delle Alpi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello will look to his champions elect to silence talk of their fortunate win over Udinese with an emphatic win over struggling Parma at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

The Old Lady are still eight points clear at the top of Serie A and appear uncatchable but after Week 20's draw with Chievo and the trouble they had dispatching Udinese last weekend, they still have something to prove.

Mario Beretta's problems are far more acute. The Crociati were outclassed in their 3-0 defeat against Roma last weekend undoing some of the good done by two vital wins over Empoli and Chievo.

It is crucial that the Gialloblu start to pick up points to distance themselves from the automatic relegation zone but there could not be a worse club to meet. Parma have conceded 29 goals on their travels, the worst in Serie A, and will hold out little hope of taking a positive result here.

While Capello is only lacking Robert Kovac and Jonathan Zebina, Beretta must deal with a huge catalogue of absentees. Ferdinand Coly, Ibrahima Camara, Damiano Ferronetti, Filippo Savi, Marco Delvecchio, Andrea Pisanu and Giovanni Pasquale are all injured and captain Giuseppe Cardone and Fabio Simplicio are suspended. Patrick Vieira returns from suspension for the home boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Del Piero

Parma: Guardalben; Bonera, Couto, Cannavaro, Contini; Grella, Bolano, Bresciano, Marchionni, Morfeo; Corradi

Ref: To follow...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ElJuventino said:
Stats: Juve vs Parma

(All Official Matches / In Serie A)

TOTAL: 46 / 31
Juve Wins: 24 / 14
Draw: 13 / 11
Parma Wins: 9 / 6
Goal Juve: 76 /52
Goal Parma: 39 / 30

Forza Juventus !!!

PS Parma is Del Piero's favourite team, 12 goals (out of 189) were scored against Parma !
for a moment I thought this is rainforst :D

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Desmond said:
This is ridiculous really, Ibrahimovic can't do squat against these supposed lesser teams and he's supposed to win us the game against Inter ahead of an in-form Del Piero. :wallbang:
It's just the way it is.Watch the games again.You'll see what i mean.The image will talk for itself.You know we tend to forget the bad times and remember the good times.The same happens with our memories for our favorite player.I said though i hope i am wrong;)It's just what i have seen in his performances in the last 2 years against Inter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Desmond said:

Amazing isn't?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
probable line-up by la gazzetta:
1 Buffon
19 Zambrotta
21 Thuram
28 Cannavaro
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
8 Emerson
4 Vieira
11 Nedved
17 Trezeguet
9 Ibrahimovic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Vinman said:
GLAD YOU ASKED-

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Canna Zamby
Camo Emo Vieira
Neddy
DP Trez

I want Zamby on the left, and Neddy behind the strikers

Mutu or Zlatan could fill in for DP, Trez or Neddy

Nice, a formation that allows all the players to play to their strengths.

I agree with Andy on Mutu over Nedved though. While Nedved might find some form in that position, Mutu has been looking far more impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)