[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (10 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Channel4 just published a small interview with Capello about the match, and in the end , they hinted that Del Piero will start instead of Trezeguet, not Zlatan.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Capello has said that Mutu will probably play instead of Nedved. Balzaretti might be rested, for the return of Chiellini. While Kovac is back in training, and could soon start playing again. Not as soon as tomorrow though probably. Capello has yet to decide who will start in attack.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
simplicio is suspended, i really admier the player and i think is his suspention is a posative point for us. as for Mutu instead of Nedved its agood thing to start Mutu as Nedved is now a shadow of what he used to be.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the african nations third place playoff is on thursday but martins has had a hectic schedule and is unlikely to start against juve.

for inter i think stankovic samuel and cambiasso are just one card away from suspension.

i think if juve can get on top early then canna will not need to make any rash challenges.

basically cap is starting del and ibra together and whoever plays best on the night will partner trez againts inter.

buffon

zambro thuram canna balzer/chellini

camo emo vieira mutu

zlatan DP

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
called players:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Vieira
6 Kovac
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
23 Giannichedda
25 Zalayeta
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic said:
And who'd you play instead? Considering Kovac isn't fit enough yet.

Kovac is actually fit...

Anyway If Capello doesn't trust his fitness then I would pull Thuram in the Center and maybe play Pessotto on the right, considering that Fabio is the most played Juventus player this season. (not to forget the yellow cards that will probably keep him and thuram away).

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
How bout Pessoto....even though he is slow as hell...i think the puma,paddy and zambon could cover for him while canna or thuram rest?

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
this game should be won easily..given the form parma are at..there is no excuse..we really need those ''deserved wins'' back..those press paper aren't makin us look good..:boxing:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I've read that Capello is using Dp only as a substitue. He said that Dp is a great player but he gives his best when he enters as a substitute. Capello admited that when dp enters he always do his roll as the great captain he is and as the best player on the field.

source: gazzetta.it

I don't know, this is probably right but even though I think that Dp should start from the begining more games. He is doing a fantastic job! I hope he start playing with Zlatan against Parma. (This way trez could rest a little for the match against inter)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Juve_25 said:
I've read that Capello is using Dp only as a substitue. He said that Dp is a great player but he gives his best when he enters as a substitute. Capello admited that when dp enters he always do his roll as the great captain he is and as the best player on the field.

source: gazzetta.it

I don't know, this is probably right but even though I think that Dp should start from the begining more games. He is doing a fantastic job! I hope he start playing with Zlatan against Parma. (This way trez could rest a little for the match against inter)
Agree man & I hope Dp starts with Ibra against Parma though I doubt it.Anyway Dp is in great form & he should start games more often but I hope Ibra could find his form before the CL coz we need his talent in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)