[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (2 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it has been a hectic schedule since the resumption after the winter break, 2 matches every week and although juve have not been firing on all cylnders they have received good results.

its good that juve have battled well through this difficult patch and hope that for the inter game and the cl at the end of the month they will be in better form although the delli alpi pitch is a disgrace.

parma will be in bad form after been crushed by roma and don fabio may rest one or 2 players with an eye on the inter game.

vieira will return and hopefully after his rest he will deliver a fine performance.

line up.

buffon

zambro thuram cannavaro balzer

camo vieira emerson mutu

Zlatan DP or trez

i think zlatan will start as cap needs him to score and start to improve his confidence and morale and all round performance.

trez and neddy may be rested also emerson, DP may get the nod to partner ibra, as juve look for the 3 points and an improved display to set them up for the scudetto showdown with inter, who hopefully will drop some points to the viola

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now that Vieira is back I'm relaxed.

Trez-Del Piero Upfront.

a sweet victory would be sex before meeting Mancini's men.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Looking forward to the Parma match in midweek.

Meanwhile, as we contemplate the chances of the fixture run-in over the next 11 weeks, here's some information.

Serie A Odds to win Scudetto, as at 18.00 CET

1/12 Juventus
7 Inter
18 Milan
200 Fiorentina

These odds no doubt relect the fact that whilst Inter have to play Milan and Fiorentina
away we have Milan and Fiorentina at home (and Roma too).

FORZA JUVENTUS

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm pretty sure that Del Piero will be starting against Parma, so that he can rest him and play Zlatan against Inter. Mark my words. Del Piero will start against Parma and will be benched against Inter.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
what about a 4-5-1 with trez upfront and emo+vieira+gianni+camo+nedved in midfield and the wingers play high on the pitch and vieira going forward more often

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Del Piero upfront all the way. Capello cannot ignore the goals he is scoring now.

I want Del Piero to start, be subbed off at half time and start fresh for inter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
loyada said:
what about a 4-5-1 with trez upfront and emo+vieira+gianni+camo+nedved in midfield and the wingers play high on the pitch and vieira going forward more often
Is that defending a 1 - 0 lead in the second half of a Champions League final against Barcelona?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dan said:
Del Piero upfront all the way. Capello cannot ignore the goals he is scoring now.

I want Del Piero to start, be subbed off at half time and start fresh for inter.

Not a bad Idea at all.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I'm pretty sure that Del Piero will be starting against Parma, so that he can rest him and play Zlatan against Inter. Mark my words. Del Piero will start against Parma and will be benched against Inter.
U r totally right,though I have the feeling that Cap might try Ibra Dp combination agains Parma just a feeling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)