[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (11 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Vinman said:
yeah, we really need an out of form circus clown to go in there, have a few clashes with Samuel/Materazzi, and get shown a red card...again

face it, he's been figured out by tough Serie A defenses, and DP and Mutu are better finishers than Zlatan
Say as u want man but please keep the discussion clean & don't say Circus Clown & things like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
U r right but for example the pure talent is smthing which doesnt exist in tREZY THOUGH EXIST in Pazzini.In England it's Tottenham & then Chelsea(Zola)!!!!!!!!But my favourite eam after Juve in the Wold is PSG! Any way it's gettin creepy with u man?
:p
for a player like trezeguet, who´s ground play is mediocre and overall play is not good either, i cant see why his scoring ability and positioning cannot be a bless by gods.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
mnementh said:
Zlatan behind as a playmaker. Change his role completely.

I would prefer Zlatan and Ale behind Trezeguet!! That would be perfect! an ice-cold attacker upfront and behind two technical-players who can play deadly passes!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Vinman said:
yeah, we really need an out of form circus clown to go in there, have a few clashes with Samuel/Materazzi, and get shown a red card...again

face it, he's been figured out by tough Serie A defenses, and DP and Mutu are better finishers than Zlatan
Vinman, how would your best current juve 11 look?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
:agree: .
Hydde said:
for a player like trezeguet, who´s ground play is mediocre and overall play is not good either, i cant see why his scoring ability and positioning cannot be a bless by gods.
I consider Trzy as a talented player in front of goal but I wanted to show him the difference between Pazzini & Trezy & that they are not the same.Anyway Trezy is talented & no one could judge this

Ilqar

Nov 12, 2005
I don't think we will win if we will play against Parma like against Udinese
I think it will be 1-1(Trezeguet, Marchionni)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I just figuered smthing great about this Forum :Whenever I write normal posts I always get +rep from all the people.But the moment I start defending Ibra I get a lot of -rep..LoooooooL actually in a post when I said let's stand behind all of our players a Funny Boy gave me a -rep & told me (Dp is better than Ibra).Anyway the thing that u should now is that Dp was my favourite player before I know that there is a player called Ibrahimovic outthere but I say it again(I WONT EVEN OPEN MY MOUTH IF U CRITISIZE ANY JUVE PLAYER WITHOUT INSULTING HIM)

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
:rofl2:

And Btw, you just admitted that Del Piero is inform, but he can't play against Inter?? :howler: I gotta love this theory.

Well i said to you that he can't do to Inter what he did for example to Ascoli.In such a physical match with the natural born killers-players of Inter he won't play well.He never plays well against Inter in the last 2 years.It's not only a matter of form.And Zlatan always plays well against Inter.He loves making them look like fools.That's why i want Ibra-Trez upfront on Sunday.I mean start DP against Milan but not against Inter.It just won't work.But if Capello decides to use DP on Sunday i hope i am wrong;)Forza Juve

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As Rab said earlier in this thread, DP will probably start and then be benched against Inter.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
simpson-juvefan said:
i think it will be though game, but in the end we should win it!
who said we shouldn't ?

winning this match and viola beat inter and then winning inter at Milan will make torino going crazy celebrating the 29th scud and celebrating the winter Olympics opening

:) :)

OP
Eddy

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    THE CHAMPIONS said:
    U r right but for example the pure talent is smthing which doesnt exist in tREZY THOUGH EXIST in Pazzini.In England it's Tottenham & then Chelsea(Zola)!!!!!!!!But my favourite eam after Juve in the Wold is PSG! Any way it's gettin creepy with u man?
    :p
    how ?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Dominic said:
    Vinman, how would your best current juve 11 look?

GLAD YOU ASKED-

Buffon
    Zebina Thuram Canna Zamby
    Camo Emo Vieira
    Neddy
    DP Trez

I want Zamby on the left, and Neddy behind the strikers

Mutu or Zlatan could fill in for DP, Trez or Neddy

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Buffon

Zebina - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Del Piero - Mutu

Trezeguet

Might as well play to our strengths, and our strengths consist of world class strikers and a solid core of players through the middle...no reason why we couldnt excel using a trident in attack. Nedved has not been good enough all season and I doubt he would somehow be rejuvenated playing behind the strikers. And besides...Mutu is the better player nowadays.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    RochemBeck said:
    Buffon

Zebina - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Del Piero - Mutu

Trezeguet

Might as well play to our strengths, and our strengths consist of world class strikers and a solid core of players through the middle...no reason why we couldnt excel using a trident in attack. Nedved has not been good enough all season and I doubt he would somehow be rejuvenated playing behind the strikers. And besides...Mutu is the better player nowadays.

I can agree with this , too

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I would easily opt to play Nedved behind the strikers instead of this ridiculous straight 4-4-2 we have been playing, however we are wishing for the globe to be flat with Capello in charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)