[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (5 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Vinman. Thanks.
As you seem to have watched the entire match, please state your opinion about the ref - who got robbed more - and of the offside goal, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
A report say that Moggi had to cut Zlatan's hair in order to be able to connect all the wires to his head while doing the Brain wash operation & Moggi says that from now on Zlatan will put a goal everygame & he will forget all about his past!:D
any source to that

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mnementh said:
Vinman. Thanks.
As you seem to have watched the entire match, please state your opinion about the ref - who got robbed more - and of the offside goal, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
the ref disallowed a Juve goal early in the game for offsides , when it wasnt (I think it was Zlatan, not DP who scored...the stream was a little fuzzy)

We were gifted a PK, when Vieira did a swan dive inside the box with very little contact, and Parma should have been awarded one, when Canna mauled Corradi in the area, in the 90th minute

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mnementh said:
Vinman. Thanks.
the ref made some 2 mistakes and posibly another one:
1. he did not give juve a penalty for handball inside the are in the second half.
2. he gave juve a penalty for nothing
3. he could have given parma a penalty for a "foul " from canavaro

the off side decission was right.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Excellent report Vin and although I've not yet seen the match I know I'll agree with your opinion when I do, this Juve never impresses with their play, their football is pedestrian, no cohesion, putting a few passes together seems beyond us most of the time. Yes we're top of the league by a handsome margin and we should all be happy about that but I'm afraid Juve and entertainment remain light years apart!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Maresca said:
the ref made some 2 mistakes and posibly another one:
1. he did not give juve a penalty for handball inside the are in the second half.
2. he gave juve a penalty for nothing
3. he could have given parma a penalty for a "foul " from canavaro

the off side decission was right.
not sure about that...

even the announcers said it was onsides (they were speaking Portuguese, but I thought I understood it correctly...plus I didnt think it was offsides, either)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Vinman said:
the ref disallowed a Juve goal early in the game for offsides , when it wasnt (I think it was Zlatan, not DP who scored...the stream was a little fuzzy)

We were gifted a PK, when Vieira did a swan dive inside the box with very little contact, and Parma should have been awarded one, when Canna mauled Corradi in the area, in the 90th minute
I couldn't see the game. Thanx for that and for the resume of the match:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
we have not been playing good for the a while now, we still won games because of good defence, but our defence is getting "tired". we conside goals in almost every match...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Vinman said:
not sure about that...

even the announcers said it was onsides (they were speaking Portuguese, but I thought I understood it correctly...plus I didnt think it was offsides, either)
well, I might have overseen something.. did not DP touched the ball after the save of Guaaaaaaaaaaaardelba?:D

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
mnementh said:
Del Piero hardly ever missed a penalty. How can you criticize him for missing a penalty ? And it hit the crossbar, quite a good kick actually. Seriously, how can you say anything bad about him after he scored more than 40 penalties for juve in his carrear... Zlatan doesn't take penalties for Juve and he probably never will. He might be a good player but he'll never be a goalscorer like Ale.
Look i don't doubt DP's skill to execute penalties and FKs.I overreacted because a lot of people here treat DP like god and Zlatan like shit.I don't like this.What i said was that we should treat them equally.Today DP was unlucky but didn't play well FOR HIS STANDARDS.There are people here who don't admit this and just insult Zlatan for losing too many times the ball and that he did not do anything.He brought DP in a goal position and scored one.What do you want???To score 3 goals by overcoming all the defenders???.I saw DP many times also losing the ball.Noone said it though.Sorry i can't stand it.I say this for the last time.Treat every player equally.Sorry if i insulted DP fans with my comments

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Maresca said:
well, I might have overseen something.. did not DP touched the ball after the save of Guaaaaaaaaaaaardelba?:D
DP did get a touch on it, but I dont think he was in an offsides position

although, I was more focused on Guardalben fumbling the ball !!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Ibracadabra said:
Look i don't doubt DP's skill to execute penalties and FKs.I overreacted because a lot of people here treat DP like god and Zlatan like shit.I don't like this.What i said was that we should treat them equally.Today DP was unlucky but didn't play well FOR HIS STANDARDS.There are people here who don't admit this and just insult Zlatan for losing too many times the ball and that he did not do anything.He brought DP in a goal position and scored one.What do you want???To score 3 goals by overcoming all the defenders???.I saw DP many times also losing the ball.Noone said it though.Sorry i can't stand it.I say this for the last time.Treat every player equally.Sorry if i insulted DP fans by with my comments
Apologize accepted ;)

Btw I do not think zlatan is a shit. Imo he is a great player. He just didn't play a very good match. But anyway, we didin't play good as a team either. I just get a little angry about the comment of Dp and the penalty. But don't worry its OK.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Vinman said:
We played a match against a sub-par, relegation struggler who were thrashed just 3 days ago by Roma

Think we should easily win this game, because we are so good ???

Not so fast....

We have ppl on this forum who claim "the result is all that matters, not the way we play"

Tonight, I am unhappy to announce....both the result and the gameplay SUCKED !!!!

We had a first half that would be forgetful for a team as average as Scunthorpe United, in the English 2nd Division

We had no chemistry,we had no rhythm, we had no pace...We had NOTHING !!!

All we were doing was firing the longball, and hoping for the best

We were lucky enough that Zlatan managed to get a hold of one , and put it away...but besides that, "baldy" was pretty invisible

In the second half, after Trez came in, there was a bit more rhythm to our play...but we were still poor !! We made Parma look like a team that is fighting for third place with Fiorentina

The goal that we conceeded reminded me of the Udinese "non-goal", where our entire defense collapsed....this can be worrying

and speaking of defense, our "superstar" Blasi almost got an assist...against us !!! This idiot gave the ball to Corradi in our area, and if Corradi knew how to shoot, we would have lost the game. Blasi has NO place on our team, we should NEVER let him enter the field for Juve again !!

Craps tactics dont work- his placement of players (Neddy, Mutu) is ineffective and he doesnt adjust correctly to game situations...

We have a lot to worry about when it comes to the CL, because if we keep playing the same way, we will get beaten soundly

And the referees wont be so kind as to award PK's everytime a Juve player gets touched, as they do in Serie A

the ratings-

Buffon- I thought he should have made the save on the goal 5.5

Zamby- he belongs on the right 5.5

Thuram- average game, not too much to do 6

Canna- slipped on the goal, and everyone else couldnt help...could have easily been penalized at the end for mauling Corradi 5.5

Balza- still trying to cross like Zamby, is not the short term answer on the left 5.5

Blasi- he's not worth 2 liters of petro for the team bus !! Dumb mistakes and NO SKILL !!! 3

Mutu- had a nice volley that was saved, otherwise pretty quiet, need to be put in as a striker 5.5

Emo- I thought he played a good game, solid MOM 6.5

Vieira- still not the Vieira of Arsenal...still waiting. His dive won us an undeserved PK 5.5

Neddy- he tried to make it work with some crosses...belongs in the center, damnit !!! 5.5

Camo- came in late...should have been brought in earlier NR

Zlatan- scored a goal, but did nothing else. loses style points for a bad haircut 6

DP- overall, he played ok. He missed a PK, but anyone can miss a PK here and there...just ask Baggio. At first, I actually thought he missed it on purpose, because of such a rotten call by the ref 5.5

Trez- had very few chances, and couldnt convert on them 5.5

Crap- you will be outcoached in the CL...no doubt about it 3
Thanx man but please don't call Capello crap. coz he is the best in the world & u know it.Every team has his ups & downs & just look at the others teams around the world & u will see that we r in blessing!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Vinman said:
DP did get a touch on it, but I dont think he was in an offsides position

although, I was more focused on Guardalben fumbling the ball !!
anyway, I watched it also on that stream and it was not clear, they did not talk about it in domenica sportiva on rai due, but may be it was a decision against juve, therfore;)
that portoghese reporter was awesome.. I liked it how he said guarrrrrrrrrdelbé

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ibracadabra said:
Look i don't doubt DP's skill to execute penalties and FKs.I overreacted because a lot of people here treat DP like god and Zlatan like shit.I don't like this.What i said was that we should treat them equally.Today DP was unlucky but didn't play well FOR HIS STANDARDS.There are people here who don't admit this and just insult Zlatan for losing too many times the ball and that he did not do anything.He brought DP in a goal position and scored one.What do you want???To score 3 goals by overcoming all the defenders???.I saw DP many times also losing the ball.Noone said it though.Sorry i can't stand it.I say this for the last time.Treat every player equally.Sorry if i insulted DP fans with my comments
who said ibra played badly? copy the text if you found....

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Originally Posted by Ramin
Imo he played horrible. Every time he was losing the ball, didn't work well with DP, again had some bloody flicks. Apart from his goal, which was a horrible defending by Parma, he was a a total crap.

But I dont think that was the reason that Cap subbed him. There was a situation in the first half where Zlatan was spotted in offside position by the linesmen, then Zlatan reacted very angrily towards the ref and said to him "FUCK YOU" (I read it from his lips). I think this is a the reason why he got subbed, so that he wouldn't make something stupid. Cap done this before many times with Camo already this season.

That's the reason i said whatever i said.Also the fact there is no equal treatment for DP and Ibra.I hope no DP-Ibra thread will be posted again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)