[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (11 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ibracadabra said:
Ok Jeeks i think the way you degrade Zlatan's goal is pathetic and proves you are also a hardcore DP fan.That's really sad.The amazing is that you say nothing about treating equally DP and Zlatan and you enhance the argument.Obviously you are not treating them equally.The way you treat DP is sick,is your choice but don't underestimate or degrade Zlatan.If next year there is no DP in juve you would commit suicide:p
Can someone reply to this idiot?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mnementh: yes, there was a disallowd goal against DP

Ibracadabra: Please stop it, you are just making a fool of yourself, infact, when you post, you dont even help Zlatan, Im sure that if he read your posts he would persnally tell you to stop been his fan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ibracadabra said:
Originally Posted by Ramin
Imo he played horrible. Every time he was losing the ball, didn't work well with DP, again had some bloody flicks. Apart from his goal, which was a horrible defending by Parma, he was a a total crap.

Oh Jeeks that's the post which made me react.Good night
Next time quote Ramin, don't quote me and tell me I am the paranoid.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
engonga said:
all that u r saying is not right
he was substituted because he had an injury
Well all i said was that he played bad, eventhough he scored a goal. And I said "I think" he got subbed because he said "fuck you" to the linesmen, so Cap tried to avoid further damages to the team. During the game it didnt look like anything was wrong with him(injury free).

So techinically, my friend, everything i said was right.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
Fabio Capello: “We earned a point today. There are a few regrets, as it could’ve been another two in our tally, but we were lucky with the other results rather than our own. This frozen pitch is causing us problems, as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gianluca Zambrotta picked up muscular injuries and the full-back will definitely not be ready to face Inter on Sunday.”

damn:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibracadabra
Read again the threads and see who started talking shit about the game

I will give you a last chance, are you sure you want to me to go look and prove it to you that you were the mistaken one?

This was your post.I post you that ramin started it.Before insulting or playing it smart check what happened first

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
mnementh: I wish I could help you, but I didnt watch the game, all I know is that there was a goal disallowd for Juve, for an offisde position, and seems that it wasnt offisde.

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Quote:

I will give you a last chance, are you sure you want to me to go look and prove it to you that you were the mistaken one?

This was your post.I post you that ramin started it.Before insulting or playing it smart check what happened first Jeeks

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ibracadabra said:
Quote:

This was your post.I post you that ramin started it.Before insulting or playing it smart check what happened first Jeeks
So, because he stated what was happening, you had to start talking shit about Del Piero?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Ramin said:
Well all i said was that he played bad, eventhough he scored a goal. And I said "I think" he got subbed because he said "fuck you" to the linesmen, so Cap tried to avoid further damages to the team. During the game it didnt look like anything was wrong with him(injury free).

So techinically, my friend, everything i said was right.
So Ibra said Fuck U to the lineman.Nice one Lip reader.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
So Ibra said Fuck U to the lineman.Nice one Lip reader.LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Actually, I thought he was swearing in Italian, but he sure was swearing at the linesman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)