[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Espectro said:
mnementh: I wish I could help you, but I didnt watch the game, all I know is that there was a goal disallowd for Juve, for an offisde position, and seems that it wasnt offisde.
If we are talking about the first half dissalowed goal of Zlatan wich was assisted by the offside DP i can explain:

It was a shoot outside the box,
DP was a half step closer to the keeper than the last defender,
(the ball maybe deflected on him,im not sure) and the keeper didnt manage to block it just intercept it,
the ball got back to DP, two defenders jumped on him but he was fast enough to pass the ball back to Ibra that scored in front of an an emty goal,
this goal dissalowed fairly as far as i m concerned

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Espectro said:
mnementh: I wish I could help you, but I didnt watch the game, all I know is that there was a goal disallowd for Juve, for an offisde position, and seems that it wasnt offisde.
Thanks. Guys, this is really important. If anybody watched it, I need explantations in details. And a general opinion from someone who watched the whole match about who got robbed exctly. thanks.

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey man tell me honestly did Ibra played a good first half other than the goal & how was Dp & Balzaretti & Bufoon throuout the game!
Ibra couldn't quite make an impact the way we played against Parma(long balls).Rarely worked and when it worked he was surrounded by 2-3 defenders.He made an excellent pass to DP who didn't finalise his move and scored.Our center lacked creativity so we can't except the attack to make an impact.In the second half things got better because Vieira and Emerson played better

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Did anyone noticed that Del Piero also hitted two crossbars against Empoli i think on the same goal... Weird isn't it???

Del Piero Lord of Crossbar

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey man tell me honestly did Ibra played a good first half other than the goal & how was Dp & Balzaretti & Bufoon throuout the game!
Zlatan did not play well, apart from his goal which was a result of bad defending. The team was feeding him with long balls and he kept on losing them.

Blazaretti was good, not that impressive but good. He made a very nice move in the first half that resulted from him shooting, alas it was a straight shot on the keeper.

Buffon was not really tested apart from the goal he conceded. I don't blame him much as it was a defending mistake that any keeper expects it to be saved before reaching him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ibracadabra said:
He stated what happening??????OMG.I also posted my opinion of what happened.What's your problem?
My last reply to you.

This is what made the members reply to you, this is what started the whole thing.

Ibracadabra said:
He is the only reason we got a draw.DP was a disaster today.Seems to return to the good old days of last year

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Jeeks said:
My last reply to you.

This is what made the members reply to you, this is what started the whole thing.
Sorry but i posted this because i was angry with the post i showed you.You weren't annoyed by it,i was so i overreacted.But please just admit that if Zlatan had missed that penalty almost everyone here would insult him

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
didn't see the game tonight but watching it tomorrow on Bravo, sorry to see we dropped 2 points but this was tempered by inter's loss! We're certainly struggling a little at the moment, both in results and performance, let's hope for a great show versus inter on sunday.

thx for the review Jeeks, you're always reliable:toast:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Ibracadabra said:
Sorry but i posted this because i was angry with the post i showed you.You weren't annoyed by it,i was so i overreacted.But please just admit that if Zlatan had missed that penalty almost everyone here would insult him
Del Piero hardly ever missed a penalty. How can you criticize him for missing a penalty ? And it hit the crossbar, quite a good kick actually. Seriously, how can you say anything bad about him after he scored more than 40 penalties for juve in his carrear... Zlatan doesn't take penalties for Juve and he probably never will. He might be a good player but he'll never be a goalscorer like Ale.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
anyway, I am happy that we did not score that penalty, there was gonna be a great theater if DP scored it. We can show Inter now, how things are..

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Jeeks said:
Zlatan did not play well, apart from his goal which was a result of bad defending. The team was feeding him with long balls and he kept on losing them.

Blazaretti was good, not that impressive but good. He made a very nice move in the first half that resulted from him shooting, alas it was a straight shot on the keeper.

Buffon was not really tested apart from the goal he conceded. I don't blame him much as it was a defending mistake that any keeper expects it to be saved before reaching him.
:agree:

Totaly agree.

BTW is not fair that some people just blame Dp for missing the penalty. He is the best player of the world making penalties but remember he is also human. Do not give all the fault to him. IMO 1 point is good, remember we're 9 points ahead that's very good!

Forza Juve and Forza Dp!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
A report say that Moggi had to cut Zlatan's hair in order to be able to connect all the wires to his head while doing the Brain wash operation & Moggi says that from now on Zlatan will put a goal everygame & he will forget all about his past!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)