[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (2 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Oh my God I just saw the penalty.The man didnt even touch Viera & DP??? The first time in my life to see Dp shooting a penalty like this.He always play it very concentrated & on a side.Very strange!!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Oh my God I just saw the penalty.The man didnt even touch Viera & DP??? The first time in my life to see Dp shooting a penalty like this.He always play it very concentrated & on a side.Very strange!!!!!
I told you before, he did not want to score it

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
If i can recall back a few seasons ago when we played inter, ronaldo was injured caught by montero in the P box( yeah!) and we got a penalty for our own on our attack.

Dp took the penalty and didn't score (intentionally?!).... does that hark the same tune?!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
rokkstar said:
If i can recall back a few seasons ago when we played inter, ronaldo was injured caught by montero in the P box( yeah!) and we got a penalty for our own on our attack.

Dp took the penalty and didn't score (intentionally?!).... does that hark the same tune?!
I thought he scored that one

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Is that the <famous> match of 1998?If yes Iuliano hit Ronaldo in the box and Inter did not get a penalty.In the next attack we won an undeserved penalty, DP scored and we won the championship.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
tassard said:
Is that the <famous> match of 1998?If yes Iuliano hit Ronaldo in the box and Inter did not get a penalty.In the next attack we won an undeserved penalty, DP scored and we won the championship.
but he didn't mean to score then :D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i was afraid something like this will happen in this macth ,2 very importent points wasted before the big match.Hope that we'll recover our normal form very soon coz it seems that the level of play our team displayes is going down !!
forza Juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Can someone reply to this idiot?

I will.

Dear Ibracornflex-cadabra.

I was reading some review enjoying my time untill you started posting.

Do you Fvcking realize that you're the first one after the match to start the Dp Vs Zlatan here?? you're probably knew, well you have to know that we're Fvcking tired of this. And saying Del Piero fvcked it up, get off his back barbie...you should be thanking your god that he's been saving our asses this season.

And another thing saying Trezeguet should have took the PK is really Bullsh!t, Stu wasn't wrong in calling you an Idiot, my friend.

Now please try to cut the sh!t and lets talk about the team's performance rather than listening to your great Ibrataca I don't know what.

Adios.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Ibracadabra said:
Sorry but i posted this because i was angry with the post i showed you.You weren't annoyed by it,i was so i overreacted.But please just admit that if Zlatan had missed that penalty almost everyone here would insult him
Even if your post's are fucked up... i have to say, that u are SOOOOOO RIGHT here... Zlatan would have been fucked by almost every member here!!!

Ibracadabra said:
Look i don't doubt DP's skill to execute penalties and FKs.I overreacted because a lot of people here treat DP like god and Zlatan like shit.I don't like this.What i said was that we should treat them equally.Today DP was unlucky but didn't play well FOR HIS STANDARDS.There are people here who don't admit this and just insult Zlatan for losing too many times the ball and that he did not do anything.He brought DP in a goal position and scored one.What do you want???To score 3 goals by overcoming all the defenders???.I saw DP many times also losing the ball.Noone said it though.Sorry i can't stand it.I say this for the last time.Treat every player equally.Sorry if i insulted DP fans with my comments

This is a great post!!

THE CHAMPIONS said:
Hey man there are people here who r really Juve fans.Other just love Dp & cheer Juve only for Dp.Anyway don't take it personally when someone say shits about Ibra coz a lot of people does.Anyway Ibra in his first season in the Calcio was nammed the mostt popular player in 2005 so believe me all Juve fans around the world love him & respect him & there are only few who hate him only coz he sometimes plays instead of Dp 7 I repeat to u again (they r not Juve fans) & welcome to the forum & as I told u before don't take any bullshit about Ibra personally!:)
Nice post also!

Hydde said:
I really suggest that the next time someone said something like "Dp was god, ibra was crap" or viceversa---- get a ban of one day because this is just reaching incredible levels of stupidity.

I mean, i cant understand when someone says that DP needs to "hang his boots" when the guy has been our most influential player in the last games and maybe in the season.
Or when someone says that Zlatan needs to go to real madrid... i mean COME ON, the guy is a hell of a player and the fact that he is having a tuff time this season, doesnt mean that he is useless. He is a fuking hell of a player and im very sure he will do great things for us.

If u dont like a comment of someone, please dont fight fire with fire and shut ur mouth before starting another flame war because this IS GETTING BORING.
Yet again a great post.. and i really hope the mod's will consider(spell) doing something about it.. not only 1 day ban but 4-5 day...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
how come u only say damn because zambro is out with a injurie and not about zlatan.. u only marked zambro's name and not zlatan.. omg..!! this is so sad, are u really happy that zlatan is out or why?? :tdown:
i ve red elsewere that Zambro got him self an injury,
honestly i wasnt concentrated on the whole post,
just picked the first post mentioned Zambro for this,
(had to pick one earlier that said Zambro might miss the next match)
i didnt realised that it said Zlatan too got injured
because noone reported such a thing,
most of the posters watching live the game said he was playing ok
and he was subbed probably because Capello wanted to rest him,
i know from exp that cap rarely subbs out Zambro and i was worried it was smth serius because he can fit in at any tactic sheme,
honestly i didnt noticed Zlatan or anyother Juve player was reported injured,
it would be a double damn that, because we would loose two staters.

I told u again, u got it wrong i have no personal problem against Zlatan,
i like him (not the way u do though) and i consider him Juve's future, dont make me look bad take it easy,
the first time i red this post i said WTF,
when i mentioned Zlatan?
got to track back my post to see what u were talking about,
sorry for the missunderstanding,its incredible how some ppl might get offended,
i hate accidantions and i wouldnt wish it to any Juve player,
even Chimenti:D

whatever Zlatan is fine and he will help us rock Inter...

Ibracadabra

Feb 5, 2006
Juve_Kosova said:
Even if your post's are fucked up... i have to say, that u are SOOOOOO RIGHT here... Zlatan would have been fucked by almost every member here!!!QUOTE]

That's why i said what i said and overreacted.A specific DP fan started this and i named him in previous posts.Noone complained with his post though.I did but with the wrong way.Azzuri_7 you are such a dork.Read my previous 2 posts and shut the fuck up.Your replies are completely mistimed.Don't continue the DP-Zlatan argument.And also tell this to your friend who started it.By the way the mods do nothing to stop this and a specific one likes it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Jeeks said:
Are you trying to decipher the whole phrase I wrote?

By the way, you are right about someone, I just discovered that. If you want to know more on what I am talking about, let me know your level of curiosity.

Hmm, you could say I'm a bit curious.

PM me if you want to tell me more.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Cronios said:
i ve red elsewere that Zambro got him self an injury,
honestly i wasnt concentrated on the whole post,
just picked the first post mentioned Zambro for this,
(had to pick one earlier that said Zambro might miss the next match)
i didnt realised that it said Zlatan too got injured
because noone reported such a thing,
most of the posters watching live the game said he was playing ok
and he was subbed probably because Capello wanted to rest him,
i know from exp that cap rarely subbs out Zambro and i was worried it was smth serius because he can fit in at any tactic sheme,
honestly i didnt noticed Zlatan or anyother Juve player was reported injured,
it would be a double damn that, because we would loose two staters.

I told u again, u got it wrong i have no personal problem against Zlatan,
i like him (not the way u do though) and i consider him Juve's future, dont make me look bad take it easy,
the first time i red this post i said WTF,
when i mentioned Zlatan?
got to track back my post to see what u were talking about,
sorry for the missunderstanding,its incredible how some ppl might get offended,
i hate accidantions and i wouldnt wish it to any Juve player,
even Chimenti:D

whatever Zlatan is fine and he will help us rock Inter...
hehe nice post man... okay thats fair.. it just looked bad that u only marked zambro's name.. but okay.. now i see what u mean ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)