[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (1 Viewer)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

-I always say Juve will win, because thats the spirit, I believe in my team, but right now it's very delicate moment and I hope we can continue our run.

IMO I believe if our defenders are inform, bring back Maradona to his best days and Put Ronaldinho, anybody you want, our defenders can just turn the lights OFF on them.

ronaldinho maybe, but maradona will surely ripe us apart

Buy on AliExpress.com

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
IMO we should start with same team that beat milan and latter in the game Zlatan and Zebina can enter
agreed and especially with DP and Trez in front for the rest of the season:D:angel:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The huge decision Capello will have to make will be to either attack Parma and take advantage of their useless defence, or take a cautious approach with the deadly Gila and co.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
it will be a tough match seeing Parma's position in the league standings , so don't expect an easy match !!

forza Juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
The huge decision Capello will have to make will be to either attack Parma and take advantage of their useless defence, or take a cautious approach with the deadly Gila and co.
I would choose the attack

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I would choose the attack
Me too, but I understand that it's pretty risky considering our title is effectively on the line, and we're up against Serie A's top scorer...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This should be an easy win. Parma no doubt is a hard team to face these days, but we'll be brimming with confidence after the Milan game. Yes, this could be a problem, but not for this match yet though. I predict some serious difficulties for the last two games, but this one should be easy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
This should be an easy win. Parma no doubt is a hard team to face these days, but we'll be brimming with confidence after the Milan game. Yes, this could be a problem, but not for this match yet though. I predict some serious difficulties for the last two games, but this one should be easy.
I will disagree with you here on the easiness of the game. Parma are very well known to give is trouble not to forget their battle for relegation and their on-form Gilardino.

It is tricky as me and Graham said about chosing attack, but I still guess that attacking is the better option as any problem happening in the game should be handled as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)