[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (4 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I thought Juve went on Press Silence, No Camera No Media, nothing at all.
Yes but people can atend the training, and I think so can journalists but they can only assume what is the situation with injured players they cant know for sure

Caesar

May 11, 2005
i predict capello will start with delpi and trezeguet in 4-4-2 formation. it is time for them both to rediscover their perfect partnership just like 2001/2002 season. regarding gila, i doubt he can do much if we are able to outmuscle parma midfield from the beginning. we will take 3 points for sure.

Caesar

May 11, 2005
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
Tacchi worked alone

why?
why?

perhaps he is one of the most outspoken player. since juventus has gone press silence until the end of the season, to prevent any info leaking out to the press, tacchi has to worked alone :D :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Looks pretty good, J_K. Obviously we don't want to take an overconfident mind set into the game and undo the good work done at the San Siro this past Sunday but I think the 4-3-3 is doable against Parma. DP can't be left out following one of his best performances all year against Milan, Trezeguet scored the match winner, and Ibrahimovic has been our best attacker this season. If one of the three forwards was to be left out however, it would have to be Trez who bar the goal did nothing against Milan.
Still it wouldn't be fair to bench Trezeguet.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Caesar ] ++

why?

perhaps he is one of the most outspoken player. since juventus has gone press silence until the end of the season, to prevent any info leaking out to the press, tacchi has to worked alone :D :D
:rofl:

are we workin on new tactics with mutu :eek:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well if we r gonna play with a three man attack we will need alex and either zlatan or trezi to drop back and help the midfield.
it looks very interesting to watch a three man attack.
alex will need to play the same role he played against milan, thats always pressuring the midfield and the defence.
if we can apply good pressure against the midfield i dont think gila could do anythin. he isnt that type of player who can create something from anything.he is just a great guy infront of goal, great finisher, but if they could produce even semi-quality balls in the box then it would be hard for him.

anyway forzaaa juvee

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I hope Capello wont Drop Trezeguet out, It's not fair to bench him after his goal against Milan.

Forza Trezegoal !
True, i hope he will play the 4-3-3 if not, then i really dont know what he's gonna do.. as i think zlatan and dp has to start...! so... trez.. bench?!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Its a bit of a pain in the derriere for British Eurosports to be showing the Rome derby which is nothing but a relegation catfight by 2 underschieving teams, instead of showing the race to scudetto
but I bet there be some blood drawn in that game.......

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
So how long with this press silence will last for?
till we win the scudetto :)
------

Also Moggi to training 11 05 2005 Sitting early riser for the Juve. Present also Luciano Moggi. Absent Tacchinardi, Montero and Emerson. Only run for Camoranesi.

from sports.it

[bad translation]

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
if camo is out and emerson aswell a three man midfield of appiah blasi and neddy what do you guys think of that it might allow parma get too much possesion.

but hopefully ibra return will boost the squad and i would love another big performace from del piero

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
if camo is out and emerson aswell a three man midfield of appiah blasi and neddy what do you guys think of that it might allow parma get too much possesion.

but hopefully ibra return will boost the squad and i would love another big performace from del piero
blasi + appiah :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)