[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (7 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
what a sensational win by Juventus. It is 1 of the most wonderful victories which I called for. I'm so happy that I screamed on top of my voice after seeing that goal by Trez.

Next stop, Parma. This team is a pretty tricky team, with Gilardino, unarguably 1 of the most mad goal scorers around. With Zlatan back, I'm sure our attack will be boosted. This game is a must win for us.

However 1 thing in mind is that, who will be sacrificed for him? Is it DP, Trez, or we shall go back to the trident formula? Discuss.

I would love to be here, but unfortunately I have to go for industrial training as u can see on my sig, so I wouldn't be able to contribute as actively as b4. In fact, my freedom is only restricted to weekends. Our win against Milan is definitely 1 of the most sweetest victory ever, and 1 of the best "farewell" gift for me.

Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
i think our team is now hot on the scudetto!
and nothing will stop them!!!

Forza JUVE!

p.s.: Ibra is back, and one game later, ADRIAN

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we have to win,for sure....

nothing else.
we must keep this difference for 3 more matches...
that's all.

we HAVE to get the scudetto this season.
we deserve it!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tino ] ++
i think our team is now hot on the scudetto!
and nothing will stop them!!!

Forza JUVE!

p.s.: Ibra is back, and one game later, ADRIAN
ADRIAN will not play because juve loaned him to siena i guess im not sure, and they will get him back at the end of the season.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

ADRIAN will not play because juve loaned him to siena i guess im not sure, and they will get him back at the end of the season.
is this true?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

if he was loaned to livorno, then he wouldnt be able to train with Juve..

3-1 in this match.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005

i hope mutu gets some playing time in the last two games. and i think the mutu-case is like this: siena bought mutu (moggi's trick to avoid the non-eu-rule) and then juve bought or loaned mutu from siena.

my formation for the time the scudetto is ours.. last game or so...

----------buffon------------
zeb--thu--canna--zambo
-------------emo-----------
camo--------------blasi---
----mutu----------ibra----
-------------trez-----------

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
This is going to be a very crucial match for us. We must take this match just as serious as the milan match.
My prediction: 2-0 for Juve.:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

++ [ originally posted by javi_berti ] ++

i hope mutu gets some playing time in the last two games. and i think the mutu-case is like this: siena bought mutu (moggi's trick to avoid the non-eu-rule) and then juve bought or loaned mutu from siena.

my formation for the time the scudetto is ours.. last game or so...

----------buffon------------
zeb--thu--canna--zambo
-------------emo-----------
camo--------------blasi---
----mutu----------ibra----
-------------trez-----------

FFS, thats not true, where did you hear that??? Mutu is our player, training with us and available to play after his ban ends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)