[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (5 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I just heard some news on RAI, if I understud corectly it said the team had an intensive training today, Appiah and Zebina worked with the group while Tacchi worked alone, bad news is that Camo hasnt trained and Emo too which is really a suprise.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
nothing is easy man , it's the wrong interpritation of what Seire A is and especially in the last games as every match is very hard to earn points in , especially against the teams that are struggeling to avoid relegation , Be Aware !!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
I just heard some news on RAI, if I understud corectly it said the team had an intensive training today, Appiah and Zebina worked with the group while Tacchi worked alone, bad news is that Camo hasnt trained and Emo too which is really a suprise.
I wonder what was Tacchi's special training.....It seems he is to start the game

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I will disagree with you here on the easiness of the game. Parma are very well known to give is trouble not to forget their battle for relegation and their on-form Gilardino.
I know about Parma, but I think we're still on a high after beating Milan.

Oct 29, 2004
gazzetta is reporting that ibra is likely to replace trez, i dnt tihnk he deserves to be dropped for this game. if camo is not fit i wud love for cap to play all three of them togetha with dp and ibra playing in withdrawn roles.

cnt see cap doing it though, i hope to see appiah start again as i think he playd well against milan.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Its a bit of a pain in the derriere for British Eurosports to be showing the Rome derby which is nothing but a relegation catfight by 2 underschieving teams, instead of showing the race to scudetto

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Its a bit of a pain in the derriere for British Eurosports to be showing the Rome derby which is nothing but a relegation catfight by 2 underschieving teams, instead of showing the race to scudetto
Yeh, thats fvcked up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
i think that Camo won't play on sunday !!
thats for sure... his injury looked painfull and i dont think it will heal in one week.

Well we are in our turf and we cant let parma to settle , specially with Gila there. And we have to take in consideration that is just not only gila, they have good players in the midfield too.

We have to pressure their defence with skillfull players like Z and DP.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++
I thought Juve went on Press Silence, No Camera No Media, nothing at all.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
yeah, i bet it's gonna be boring match....

Nov 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
gazzetta is reporting that ibra is likely to replace trez, i dnt tihnk he deserves to be dropped for this game. if camo is not fit i wud love for cap to play all three of them togetha with dp and ibra playing in withdrawn roles.

cnt see cap doing it though, i hope to see appiah start again as i think he playd well against milan.
-
-
Capello plays with three forwards when nedved is absent....otherwise, he will play with only two forwards and i think he will start with DP and trez...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Looks pretty good, J_K. Obviously we don't want to take an overconfident mind set into the game and undo the good work done at the San Siro this past Sunday but I think the 4-3-3 is doable against Parma. DP can't be left out following one of his best performances all year against Milan, Trezeguet scored the match winner, and Ibrahimovic has been our best attacker this season. If one of the three forwards was to be left out however, it would have to be Trez who bar the goal did nothing against Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)