[Serie A] Juventus - Parma (8 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
All the matches at the same time and all of them Sunday eh?
Yep, Serie A matches are always played simultaneously in the last month of the competition, barring special circumstances e.g. Milan playing in the CL final. I think it's fair that way, since IMHO it's better to wrap up the points on Saturday, even though it could be argued that being under pressure to catch up could be added incentive to win

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004

I'll show my a big smile if we managed to win.....Yet we still have alot to do, anything can happen, specially in Serie A.....
OMG .before san siro match you were guys saying yeah we are juve we will win this match and forza juve and we did.

juve won milan away so what do you expect at home?
loosing from parma while juve allready captured the scudetto !!
my god we won milan at san siro while they playing by a full team and we were playing without zebina and zlatan. and you talking about
(anything can happen) at delle alpi !

i do not know how you guys think ?

then you say

Exactly, we are Juventus, Thuram,Canna,Zambrotta, they can stop anybody and anyone.
if our defenders like that , and they can stop anyone. so what can Parma's forwards do ?

real contradiction

i agree with you everyhting can happen in seria A specially winning parma by 3 goals at delle alpi and let the word (everything can happing) being a dream for other teams !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yep, Serie A matches are always played simultaneously in the last month of the competition, barring special circumstances e.g. Milan playing in the CL final. I think it's fair that way, since IMHO it's better to wrap up the points on Saturday, even though it could be argued that being under pressure to catch up could be added incentive to win
Milan - Palermo has been brought forward to the friday before the regular sunday because of Milan's game against Pool.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Milan - Palermo has been brought forward to the friday before the regular sunday because of Milan's game against Pool.
That’s not fair the pressure will be on us :frown:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

That’s not fair the pressure will be on us :frown:
if we play good from the start there will be no pressure , but if we waste time with random play , the pressure will increase , we must scrore as early as possible

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
juve will not underestimate parma not with 3 ex parma players starting
and after already dropping two points against them early in the season.

also gila is the man at the moment even more motivation for the juve defense to show their quality and keep him scoreless.

although if parma are to score i hope gila does as moggi will step up his efforts to sign gila then.

prediction

2-0 or 2-1

del piero
zlatan

id say livorno will be pissed if mutu plays and scores against them especially after the helped juve acquire him.

also come on zeman try ang get a result with lecce and their leaky defence against milan

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Zeman may actually move over for Milan, since he hates Juve so much, he may just let Milan take all three points.
don't think so dude Lecce need the points and is very strong at home:devil:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

OMG .before san siro match you were guys saying yeah we are juve we will win this match and forza juve and we did.

juve won milan away so what do you expect at home?
loosing from parma while juve allready captured the scudetto !!
my god we won milan at san siro while they playing by a full team and we were playing without zebina and zlatan. and you talking about
(anything can happen) at delle alpi !

i do not know how you guys think ?

then you say

if our defenders like that , and they can stop anyone. so what can Parma's forwards do ?

real contradiction

i agree with you everyhting can happen in seria A specially winning parma by 3 goals at delle alpi and let the word (everything can happing) being a dream for other teams !
-I always say Juve will win, because thats the spirit, I believe in my team, but right now it's very delicate moment and I hope we can continue our run.

IMO I believe if our defenders are inform, bring back Maradona to his best days and Put Ronaldinho, anybody you want, our defenders can just turn the lights OFF on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)