[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Buffon didn't do anything. Must suck to not do anything and be a loser.

Grygera lost a tooth for the cause so he's awesome in my book.

Not a fan of Knezevic.

De Ceglie was good, maybe our best player.

Marchisio also had a good game. Poulsen didn't contribute much.

Is Ramadan still going on because Sissoko's still sucking. Thought the sending off was harsh though.

Giovinco played in patches. I definitely prefer him on the left. Nedved can coach the team.

Del Piero scored and tried. Should be a player-manager.

Today wasn't Amauri's day.

Honestly I agree with Ranieri about us doing more than Palermo in the second half. It would be easy to blame the defeat on Sissoko's dismissal and it was certainly a factor but we were very bad in the first half before he went off.

Feb 7, 2007
give him a second chance ... and its too early to say something bad... there is much way in for challenging the scudetto and we are just 4 points behind ... remember the last year.. just remember it ... dont you like it ? ranieri did his best and he will do the same this year i trust him RANIERI CLAUDIO i am with you ...you have my support forza juve

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
The most frustrating part of this match was not loosing! The wors part was when we had 11 men Palermo still were out playing us.

It breaks my heart, we are Juventus! Not Genoa, Catania and you see guys like Knetzvic (pardon the spelling) playing the guy cant even clear the ball with a header!

Yes Chelleni and Legra and Mellberg after 25 were out but we should do very little defending at home anyway.

We did not even have a clear chance on goal with 11 men how were going to create with 10.

Lets be honest Pavel was the King, I feel bad that soo much is asked of him he should just be a sub and we should all be praising him not having a go at him cos we loose or draw and he doesent play well.

Camo is our 2nd best player behing Buffon. He creates scores and plays with heart. Now he clearly is not intreasted for playing for Raneri out the moment or his injured.

We need more quality. We did not reinforce enough with champs league we just dont have the quality.

Loosing Trez really hurt, we need IQ's run, Gio needed alot more help in the middle.

Positives:

Marchiso - he could be a player, tried very hard today with little help. Great control on his shot too!

De Ceglie - Very good, again no help.

Amauri - Yes, I know he didnt do much but with service this guy is going to be a machine.

Buffon - Sweeper and Keeper.

Negatives:

Sali - A joke! Didnt make a tackle, cross. Please Raneri play 3 at the back cos he doesent make a diffrence anyway!

Knetivic - Should be at Bari or something. No where near Juve standard! Sorry!

Sissoko's 1st yellow - What a joke!

Poulson - I honestly didnt know he was playing

PS I feel sorry for Grygera who tried very hard, I like this player.

All in all, please open the cheque book up in the summer or we will not be playing Champs League next year.

I respect what you have done Raneri but please we want to be entertained from minute 1 not wait till the end.

Next match we must start with DP, Amuari, Gio, Camo and Nedved maby even 3 at the back or play Camo in the middle or even Nedved as we have very little quality there.

We must bounce back a tough trip to Napoli but we must wait 13 long days to bounce back.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
give him a second chance ... and its too early to say something bad... there is much way in for challenging the scudetto and we are just 4 points behind ... remember the last year.. just remember it ... dont you like it ? ranieri did his best and he will do the same this year i trust him RANIERI CLAUDIO i am with you ...you have my support forza juve
:eek: :eek: are you a fan of Inter?

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
The most frustrating part of this match was not loosing! The wors part was when we had 11 men Palermo still were out playing us.

It breaks my heart, we are Juventus! Not Genoa, Catania and you see guys like Knetzvic (pardon the spelling) playing the guy cant even clear the ball with a header!

Yes Chelleni and Legra and Mellberg after 25 were out but we should do very little defending at home anyway.

We did not even have a clear chance on goal with 11 men how were going to create with 10.

Lets be honest Pavel was the King, I feel bad that soo much is asked of him he should just be a sub and we should all be praising him not having a go at him cos we loose or draw and he doesent play well.

Camo is our 2nd best player behing Buffon. He creates scores and plays with heart. Now he clearly is not intreasted for playing for Raneri out the moment or his injured.

We need more quality. We did not reinforce enough with champs league we just dont have the quality.

Loosing Trez really hurt, we need IQ's run, Gio needed alot more help in the middle.

Positives:

Marchiso - he could be a player, tried very hard today with little help. Great control on his shot too!

De Ceglie - Very good, again no help.

Amauri - Yes, I know he didnt do much but with service this guy is going to be a machine.

Buffon - Sweeper and Keeper.

Negatives:

Sali - A joke! Didnt make a tackle, cross. Please Raneri play 3 at the back cos he doesent make a diffrence anyway!

Knetivic - Should be at Bari or something. No where near Juve standard! Sorry!

Sissoko's 1st yellow - What a joke!

Poulson - I honestly didnt know he was playing

PS I feel sorry for Grygera who tried very hard, I like this player.

All in all, please open the cheque book up in the summer or we will not be playing Champs League next year.

I respect what you have done Raneri but please we want to be entertained from minute 1 not wait till the end.

Next match we must start with DP, Amuari, Gio, Camo and Nedved maby even 3 at the back or play Camo in the middle or even Nedved as we have very little quality there.

We must bounce back a tough trip to Napoli but we must wait 13 long days to bounce back.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!
agreed :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know everyone wants Ranieri gone but it doesn't make sense to fire the guy until we get a good replacement lined up.

Don't say Ferrara.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
I know everyone wants Ranieri gone but it doesn't make sense to fire the guy until we get a good replacement lined up.

Don't say Ferrara.
"dont say ferrara" hehehe... your right we should wait until we have a proper replacement, an attacking coach the likes of morinho ... even though i hate him he knows how to win...

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Palermo won not because they playing a great games, its because we playing so badly so in the end we give they a chance and luck to grow and score a goal...im very curious what happen to juve, in my opinion at last night match Marchisio its way better to partner sissoko than poulsen, poulsen didnt did nothing and knevezic?hes just better to warm our bench, Ranieri?i have enough comment for him.... well i pray and hoping that my beloved team will do better after last night match, adn in january a think we must sign another player that fit especially in defence

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
"dont say ferrara" hehehe... your right we should wait until we have a proper replacement, an attacking coach the likes of morinho ... even though i hate him he knows how to win...
Mourinho is many things, but he is not a particularly attacking coach.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
It's like Valencia with Ronald Koeman last season...
they lost game a lot

and this season with the change of the coach (Emery) and not do much in transfer market
they change completely

I think coach is responsible to change the way our team played
and Ranieri must be sacked because i don't see the things will changed under Ranieri

I don't like we played this season
we are not creating chances, no passion, lot of miss passing, not dominate the game even against Cagliari and Palermo, can't scored goal from open play...
It all depends on the players atm imo. If they have lost faith in the coach then its done, he should leave sooner rather than later. Other than that i don't think we should change the coach this soon into the season. For me, changing coaches means simply giving up on the season, because you can't expect a new coach to come in and win a trophy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The Difference In Valencia is the players,David Villa,David Silva,Vicente,Joaquin arguably one of the best bunch of attacking players in the world on there day so quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)