[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (7 Viewers)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't just want a win, I want a commanding performance from our players. I want them to play this match like their lives depend on it.

In the words of Deschamps: "I want 11 lions"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This game will probably be more important than any other game we'll be playing in the next 10days. Inter and Milan are both having an easy matches. We better win this one because Inter will face Roma after 10days from now while Milan will face Sampdoria.

We better start collecting 3points, and that starts through Palermo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Palermo wants a result, they either have to put 10 players behind the ball at all times and pressure hard, or play like a Premiership team where the pace is too much to handle. If they're smart, they'll do a little bit of both and hold us to a draw.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
If Palermo wants a result, they either have to put 10 players behind the ball at all times and pressure hard, or play like a Premiership team where the pace is too much to handle. If they're smart, they'll do a little bit of both and hold us to a draw.
Or if they're having an off-day and they're lucky, Juventus will do what they've been doing lately and give up an early goal, tie it, and play for an ill-fought draw. After the game, Ranieri would say something like, "Palermo came out strong today. We responded well after Cesare Bovo's goal. We were lucky to escape with a draw. Next week we'll see another Juventus."

Rinse, wash, repeat...I don't see any changes on the horizon, regardless as to how Palermo plays. This team is unmotivated, the coach is out of sorts, and no one is stepping up as a leader. It's definitely shaping out to be a draw. Prove me wrong, men.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I don't just want a win, I want a commanding performance from our players. I want them to play this match like their lives depend on it.

In the words of Deschamps: "I want 11 lions"
I second that. We need to improve our game and I hope that improving our game we'll win the match

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Or if they're having an off-day and they're lucky, Juventus will do what they've been doing lately and give up an early goal, tie it, and play for an ill-fought draw. After the game, Ranieri would say something like, "Palermo came out strong today. We responded well after Cesare Bovo's goal. We were lucky to escape with a draw. Next week we'll see another Juventus."

Rinse, wash, repeat...I don't see any changes on the horizon, regardless as to how Palermo plays. This team is unmotivated, the coach is out of sorts, and no one is stepping up as a leader. It's definitely shaping out to be a draw. Prove me wrong, men.
Said but true.

As I've said before, we don't look like a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)