[SERIE A] Juventus - Palermo (5th October, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Should Ranieri quit/be fired after this result?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I know people wish for a loss here to prove their "we suck" philosophies here but we arent losing on Sunday. Teams like Samp and Udinese are said to be harder opposition and after not losing to ant of these, I cannot see how Palermo is all of a sudden better than us

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I know people wish for a loss here to prove their "we suck" philosophies here but we arent losing on Sunday. Teams like Samp and Udinese are said to be harder opposition and after not losing to ant of these, I cannot see how Palermo is all of a sudden better than us
Samp didnt win a single game this season

Jul 2, 2006
BATE :wallbang:after the Djurgaden thing I can't remember such a shameful match for us.

I would play like this

Buffon

Grygera-Mellberg-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Marchisio-Poulsen-Sissoko

Iaquinta-Amauri-Giovinco

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
My passion for winning games has been tamed by our draw streak. I don't want to get my hopes up and say "this is going to be the game".

I just hope we don't get owned by palermo, and nocerino. I'd play tiago, against bate I felt that tiago was needed. We needed his holding play. He would have helped sissoko loads.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
do exactly what we did last year...bench Ale, then bring him on the in the 2nd half where he will score a brace and regain his scoring touch, and Palermo once again be smashed 5-0 ;)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Not the best,but motivated at least.

___________Giovinco
___________Amauri

Seriously though,Camo and Sissoko look like they could use a break.Nedved simply can't start again.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
So will Buffon be back for this one? It's not a coincidence our performances dropped when he got injured if anyone thought so. Not that Manninger has been bad but he doesn't offer the same authority to the back four.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
This game will be a draw and we are definitely not losing. I can't see us losing to a team like Palermo. I've watched most of their games and I can't say they are a "better team" than us plus they have not won a away game yet. I just don't see us getting our acts together in time to win plus I just don't see a 5 - 0 happening here again as amazing as that would be. They have a better defense this season although it still is weak but who knows we just might regain our form. I could really use a win around now.

Not the best,but motivated at least.

___________Giovinco
___________Amauri

Seriously though,Camo and Sissoko look like they could use a break.Nedved simply can't start again.
Very interesting line up. If you are going with motivated though, you shoulda put Iaquinta in there.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Poulsen - Marchisio

Camoranesi --------------------- Nedved

Giovinco

Amauri/Iaquinta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)