[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No I'm just angry as a fan. Panic doesn't do anything.
FYI:

http://www.blackwhitereadallover.co...-needed-juventus-frosinone-postmatch-comments
"I'm angry because we must improve quickly. At this moment we're shipping goals from the first opportunity that falls our opponents' way, you simply cannot concede from a corner with two minutes remaining.

"We keep trying to force the play on instances when we should be slowing things down. The quality of our overall play was decent tonight and we've got a team full of youngsters who need to develop.

"We need to work to improve the team and bring it up to a certain level. We're still inexperienced when it comes to reading the game in certain situations and we're currently paying the price with dropped points."

-Love, Max
Feel better? :D

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Just bad luck in the games, injuries (luck), poor fitness (partially luck with the injuries but a poor pre season and prep), it will come

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
If we're all going to be honest, it's only a matter of time before Ancelotti comes in. IMO it'll be when we're knocked out of the champions league and when we're 5th,6th in the league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol:

You can't even make this shit up. Football FFS

- - - Updated - - -

lesson learned? this shit is unacceptable
0 wins in home games against the might of Udinese, Chievo and Frosinone.

Disgusting and unacceptable. I'm not gonna scapegoat one individual, but the whole club from top to bottom need to take a fucking good hard look at themselves and sort this shit out before our season becomes even more of a trainwreck.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:lol:

You can't even make this shit up. Football FFS

- - - Updated - - -

0 wins in home games against the might of Udinese, Chievo and Frosinone.

Disgusting and unacceptable. I'm not gonna scapegoat one individual, but the whole club from top to bottom need to take a fucking good hard look at themselves and sort this shit out before our season becomes even more of a trainwreck.
silenzio stampa!

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
We can't keep winning the league forever. It's unfortunately Inters year cause they have nothing to play for except the league. We should go all out for the champions league and a top 3 spot.

Sep 17, 2015
Hey guys, been lurking around this forum for years so I thought I'd finally decide to post during this "crisis" time.
Despite the absolutely bull Football Manager esque goal we conceded, I saw more good than bad during this game. The defense was tight up until the shoddy marking for the goal, and Lemina showed some of his worth. Zaza was absolutely sluggish but he works hard enough to be our 4th striker. I felt bad for dybala, he came on and just rushed things a bit too much, he really should be starting from now on though, especially with Zaza's horrendous touch as an alternative.

Ultimately, what I saw here gives me hope that if we harden up a little bit and return some of our grinta, we'll be able to make a surge at least to 2nd. We can do this not particularly because of our strength, but the relative weakness of our competition. Roma has an extremely solid, gelled team and they couldn't dispatch Samp. While Inter have been edging out games for ages now and it's only a matter of time until one goal isn't enough for them.

We know that on our day, we can beat anyone, thus I reckon we can make a decently deep run in the CL too. Not bad for a 'transition' year.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hey guys, been lurking around this forum for years so I thought I'd finally decide to post during this "crisis" time.
Despite the absolutely bull Football Manager esque goal we conceded, I saw more good than bad during this game. The defense was tight up until the shoddy marking for the goal, and Lemina showed some of his worth. Zaza was absolutely sluggish but he works hard enough to be our 4th striker. I felt bad for dybala, he came on and just rushed things a bit too much, he really should be starting from now on though, especially with Zaza's horrendous touch as an alternative.

Ultimately, what I saw here gives me hope that if we harden up a little bit and return some of our grinta, we'll be able to make a surge at least to 2nd. We can do this not particularly because of our strength, but the relative weakness of our competition. Roma has an extremely solid, gelled team and they couldn't dispatch Samp. While Inter have been edging out games for ages now and it's only a matter of time until one goal isn't enough for them.

We know that on our day, we can beat anyone, thus I reckon we can make a decently deep run in the CL too. Not bad for a 'transition' year.
Your username is too similar to mine! And for that I give you a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)