[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dunno why all the hate for Zaza, he didnt have any good chance and still scored.
I would blame all the other guys but not him, I dont really like Pogba attitude, it seems like he always goes for glory rather than pass to a partner who is in better position to shoot.
Pereyra wasnt good too, his decision making is sometimes really awful and it seems that we can now call our whole team with his nickname. ALMOST.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep, Juventus needs the home advantage again, but our fans are annoyed by all the victories, I guess. We've become spoiled brats... :cry:
And some folks in here were lamenting the fact that we built a 41,000 capacity "tiny stadium" :dielaugh: :sergio:

And yes the fans in Turin are spoilt beyond belief. Wednesday night or not, a truly pathetic crowd. Seems if it's not a CL game or game against a top Serie A team they don't come to the stadium as much anymore.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
And some folks in here were lamenting the fact that we built a 41,000 capacity "tiny stadium" :dielaugh: :sergio:

And yes the fans in Turin are spoilt beyond belief. Wednesday night or not, a truly pathetic crowd. Seems if it's not a CL game or game against a top Serie A team they don't come to the stadium as much anymore.
Keep in mind that there is a record breaking sales of season tickets. Those spoiled brats won't even let other people see the game, they prefer an empty seat.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Since our stadium was half empty at the match against Napoli where we were to lift both Scudetto and Coppa I feel nothing but contempt for the Turin based 'fans'.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Good luck with marketing the Serie A. The people abroad watch the first game and say 'if guys living there don't even care it gotta be a pretty rotten league. Why should I follow from 5000 km away?'

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Cuadrado brings the kind of directness mixed with pace that we've not had in years,
Caudrado brings a lot of things. Directness definitely isn't one of them.

Zaza should have never happened. You don't buy a player you're supposed to get on a loan as a 5th striker. He is a shame to our Bianconeri shirt.
Based on what I've seen so far, there are a number of players who are "a shame to our shirt".

Zaza isn't one of them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dismal result. Didn't have to be a great performance in this game as the opposition were so poor, and at times it was like a training ground game such was the difference, but I'm sick to death of watching these games with a one goal lead and risking it all. 2-0 and the game is completely over, but we are so nonchalant. Opportunities and openings being thrown away. Frosinone clearly had nothing but a set piece game to trouble us yet we take it all the way to 92 minutes sitting on a single goal and then throw away yet more points at home.

We just aren't tough, I worried the team was heading this way. We have more technical quality across the squad but we aren't a team that gets the job done in these bread and butter games.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Spoilt wankers. And then they have the nerve to boo our players all game long. Ingrates.
That's because they make the effort to turn up week in week out home and away. They feel they have the right to.

- - - Updated - - -

Since our stadium was half empty at the match against Napoli where we were to lift both Scudetto and Coppa I feel nothing but contempt for the Turin based 'fans'.
They don't deserve Juve to be based there. Relocate I'll say. Possibly London???? I know they need a good team there :klin:

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
We had 36 shots taken...I believe 8 of those were on goal. WE NEED TO WORK ON OUR FUCKING FINISHING! Totally unacceptable. We got complacent yesterday and that corner should've not happened. He was practically wide open for that header.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)