[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's not luck. Inter worked on thieir weaknesses and strengthened with a plan. They brought the players that the manager needed for his system. We brought in a random bunch and we expect our coach to do wonders with them.
Yes. And we signed those random players so late that Allegri cannot even find a formation. But I still have a hard time understanding why we concede against every Serie A minnow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
So we need to splash 40m on a Kondogbia so that we don't concede against Frosinone?
The defence is the least of our problem anyway. We need to score, to make teams attack and than score more goals! Set piece goals can happen to anyone, and should be easier to correct than open play goals. Our defence is not shit, thats where your hypothese is wrong.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hope our players dont have the same mentality as half of the members on this forum :D.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing is that no team other than Roma looked too motivated to beat us. Both Udinese and Frosinone sat back and begged to be $#@!d they just got lucky. Both losses and our draw to Chievo are down to us playing like pussys not because of the grinta of the opposition.
What is the guarantee that we won't play like you describe us till the end of the season?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #464
    Yes. And we signed those random players so late that Allegri cannot even find a formation. But I still have a hard time understanding why we concede against every Serie A minnow.
    Because we don't have leaders on the pitch to dictate the play, that run the team so that we won't give the minnows anything. Because we have so many amateurs it's ridiculous. The teams simply do not have respect to our squad anymore, they know that they can pull results like that. We made it so obvious for them and we are showing it week in week out with our random selection.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Silver lining: Sevilla is in the bottom of La Liga table with 2 points from 5 matches. Sounds like they are dreaming of that Dortmund scenario as well

- - - Updated - - -

The defence is the least of our problem anyway. We need to score, to make teams attack and than score more goals! Set piece goals can happen to anyone, and should be easier to correct than open play goals. Our defence is not $#@!, thats where your hypothese is wrong.
    I can't disagree more with that statement. Winning teams start out from the defense. And it's not like we have poor defenders. We have lack of focus and leadership. That's my arguement, and I'm sticking to it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Because we don't have leaders on the pitch to dictate the play, that run the team so that we won't give the minnows anything. Because we have so many amateurs it's ridiculous. The teams simply do not have respect to our squad anymore, they know that they can pull results like that. We made it so obvious for them and we are showing it week in week out with our random selection.
    Agree with all of the above

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Juventino[RUS];5104510 said:
    We drop points because of our coach, there is nothing to discuss here
    1) He was wrong with 352 and Coman as SS against Udinese and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 0-1
    2) He was wrong with 352 and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 1-2
    3) He was with starting already injured Marchisio against Chievo, choosing Sturaro over Pogba
    4) He was wrong with starting with 3 defend midfielders - Lamina, Sturaro and Pogba, they gave us absolutely NOTHING when it comes to creativity and Allegri didn't know it......it's like if Barcelona will start the match with Mascherano - Busquets - Adriano trident in the middle, ZERO $#@!ing creativity

From the 1st match of the season he is doing mistake after mistake after mistake with the line-up, you can only blame him for poor results, nobody else

also, we absolutely poor on the set pieces since forever, seems like coaches can't fix it
    True.And Mandzukic injury is on Allegri too.He was injured against City and he put him from the minute 1 against Genoa.We all see the result.Injury.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Allegri: 'Juve can lose to anyone'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri warned Juventus “are capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone” after a 1-1 draw with Frosinone.

The Bianconeri had taken the lead after a difficult first half with Simone Zaza’s debut goal for the club, but Leonardo Blanchard was allowed a free header from a corner in stoppages.

“Am I angry? No, just disappointed,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium. “At the end it was only right we conceded on a corner, because we didn’t control the situation and shouldn’t have given them the chance to equalise.

“It was a mistake to allow Frosinone a corner in the last minute of the game. We tried to do something fancy when we could’ve just controlled the ball.

“We are paying for this situation with many points in the table now. We have many young players who are unaccustomed to being in a big club and they will learn from these errors.

“Unfortunately at the moment that’s who we are – we’re capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone.”

Allegri switched to a 3-5-2 system in the second half with the introduction of Paulo Dybala.

“I chose this system to stretch the Frosinone defence and find more solidity at the back. The quality of our football was good and we created many scoring opportunities, but paid for that error at the end.

“It’s a growth process, but we have to grow more quickly, because we can’t keep leaving all these points by the wayside.”

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I feel so angry reading his words

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Juventino[RUS];5104510 said:
    We drop points because of our coach, there is nothing to discuss here
    1) He was wrong with 352 and Coman as SS against Udinese and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 0-1
    2) He was wrong with 352 and Padoin as deeplying playmaker 1-2
    3) He was with starting already injured Marchisio against Chievo, choosing Sturaro over Pogba
    4) He was wrong with starting with 3 defend midfielders - Lamina, Sturaro and Pogba, they gave us absolutely NOTHING when it comes to creativity and Allegri didn't know it......it's like if Barcelona will start the match with Mascherano - Busquets - Adriano trident in the middle, ZERO $#@!ing creativity

From the 1st match of the season he is doing mistake after mistake after mistake with the line-up, you can only blame him for poor results, nobody else

also, we absolutely poor on the set pieces since forever, seems like coaches can't fix it
    Completely agree with you. This is the only problem. No creativity, and we havent had a creative midfield since Pirlo's first.season with us. I always said that on paper a midfield trident of Vieira-Emerson-Vidal looks fucking scary, but in real life such midfield would.suck donkey balls. Its a given, Pereyra should have plaued instead of Sturaro and Dybala on the left instead of Pereyra.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Allegri: 'Juve can lose to anyone'
    By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri warned Juventus “are capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone” after a 1-1 draw with Frosinone.

The Bianconeri had taken the lead after a difficult first half with Simone Zaza’s debut goal for the club, but Leonardo Blanchard was allowed a free header from a corner in stoppages.

“Am I angry? No, just disappointed,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium. “At the end it was only right we conceded on a corner, because we didn’t control the situation and shouldn’t have given them the chance to equalise.

“It was a mistake to allow Frosinone a corner in the last minute of the game. We tried to do something fancy when we could’ve just controlled the ball.

“We are paying for this situation with many points in the table now. We have many young players who are unaccustomed to being in a big club and they will learn from these errors.

“Unfortunately at the moment that’s who we are – we’re capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone.”

Allegri switched to a 3-5-2 system in the second half with the introduction of Paulo Dybala.

“I chose this system to stretch the Frosinone defence and find more solidity at the back. The quality of our football was good and we created many scoring opportunities, but paid for that error at the end.

It’s a growth process, but we have to grow more quickly, because we can’t keep leaving all these points by the wayside.”

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I feel so angry reading his words
    Sure ,sure.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    It fucking hurts that we can't beat a semi-professional looking team which didn't win a single point this season.Very much.And at the end all the blame will go to Alegri.Marota will be safe.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
    True.And Mandzukic injury is on Allegri too.He was injured against City and he put him from the minute 1 against Genoa.We all see the result.Injury.
    Is allegri a doctor? Either he was fit to play or not fit to play, i am sure a doctor/ medical staff made that decition.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    It $#@!ing hurts that we can't beat a semi-professional looking team which didn't win a single point this season.Very much.And at the end all the blame will go to Alegri.Marota will be safe.
    It's an overlay of failures.
    Marotta acted without concept and against the coach on mercato
    Yet Allegri has no right using this as excuse for not winning against Udinese, Frosinone. He committed obvious tactical mistakes in every game
    Injuries

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Those thinking we gonna still win scudetto are in for a rude awakening. Its probably going to take another 4-5 games before we get in the swing of things by then the gap will be way too big. We ain't the same side lets lower our expectations and accept that next season is our season.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
    Those thinking we gonna still win scudetto are in for a rude awakening. Its probably going to take another 4-5 games before we get in the swing of things by then the gap will be way too big. We ain't the same side lets lower our expectations and accept that next season is our season.
    I can take to lose one scudeto...but not Merda winning one over us,NEVER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)