[Serie A] Juventus - Frosinone (September 23, 2015) (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5104538 said:
we had dream mercato, absolutely ideal, we found a replacement for every signle player that left us
Yup.Beppe's sorry ,God's strategy of a loan with option to buy pays off.

- - - Updated - - -

Is allegri a doctor? Either he was fit to play or not fit to play, i am sure a doctor/ medical staff made that decition.
Really?well this things happens too often to Allegri to be coincidence.Marchisio,Mandzukic,Pato,Robinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We practically camped inside their area for 30 min in the second half, creating a million chances and half chances. This is on the $#@!ing players, unable to put the ball in the net. Allegri cant play the match for them, can he?
Of course the players are to be blamed for their display at the pitch.Half of that "million" chances weren't chances at all.Allegri has to be blamed for his tactical decisions and being so quite and not even try to say loud what his wishes about the players at the mercato were.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.Humiliation just started.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Allegri: 'Juve can lose to anyone'
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri warned Juventus “are capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone” after a 1-1 draw with Frosinone.

The Bianconeri had taken the lead after a difficult first half with Simone Zaza’s debut goal for the club, but Leonardo Blanchard was allowed a free header from a corner in stoppages.

“Am I angry? No, just disappointed,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium. “At the end it was only right we conceded on a corner, because we didn’t control the situation and shouldn’t have given them the chance to equalise.

“It was a mistake to allow Frosinone a corner in the last minute of the game. We tried to do something fancy when we could’ve just controlled the ball.

“We are paying for this situation with many points in the table now. We have many young players who are unaccustomed to being in a big club and they will learn from these errors.

“Unfortunately at the moment that’s who we are – we’re capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone.”

Allegri switched to a 3-5-2 system in the second half with the introduction of Paulo Dybala.

“I chose this system to stretch the Frosinone defence and find more solidity at the back. The quality of our football was good and we created many scoring opportunities, but paid for that error at the end.

“It’s a growth process, but we have to grow more quickly, because we can’t keep leaving all these points by the wayside.”

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I feel so angry reading his words
I found his words accurate, realistic, and correct.

Juventino[RUS];5104538 said:
we had dream mercato, absolutely ideal, we found a replacement for every signle player that left us
But life isn't a video game. You don't just drop players into a squad and have them work at peak performance like interchangeable auto parts.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This is horrible. We can't even win against last placed club. And concede in the last minute.
If allegri excuse is because we have so many new players. Yet it also happen in inter. Telles, Murillo Miranda,Kondo,Melo,Perisic, Ljajic/Jovetic.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #487
    Those thinking we gonna still win scudetto are in for a rude awakening. Its probably going to take another 4-5 games before we get in the swing of things by then the gap will be way too big. We ain't the same side lets lower our expectations and accept that next season is our season.
    And how is that going to happen when we lose some of our better players?

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
    How are we blaming Allegri for this one? I mean he started at 4-3-3 and when it wasn't working he switched the formation and we had even more chances - i know he is the coach but he did what he had to do to make us win, the players just didn't close the deal. I mean that was a really stupid corner to concede from. We will get through this. Especially when Marchisio is back Pogba will have a mature presence next to him in the middle, things will be much calmer.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I found his words accurate, realistic, and correct.

But life isn't a video game. You don't just drop players into a squad and have them work at peak performance like interchangeable auto parts.
    :agree:

He also said you just can't run for 95 minutes every game especially when you can kill a game off in the 60th.

What's your outlook like?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    How are we blaming Allegri for this one? I mean he started at 4-3-3 and when it wasn't working he switched the formation and we had even more chances - i know he is the coach but he did what he had to do to make us win, the players just didn't close the deal. I mean that was a really stupid corner to concede from. We will get through this. Especially when Marchisio is back Pogba will have a mature presence next to him in the middle, things will be much calmer.
    We need goals not chances. And Allegri reason to change to 352 is to strecth their defense. By using winger in 433, we strecth them and put more players forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)