[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (5 Viewers)

galma

Aug 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by vlatko ] ++
i'm not sure we will rest important players from the first minute, expect some changes at half time if things are going good, which they should. i expect the same team as against empoli to start, and some changes at half time. i doubt cappelo would want to experiment with resting players when the team, as it is now, is in top notch form.
EXACTLY,mutu or del piero won't be in first 11,not a chance :down:

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #64
    it would be great with
    ---trezeguet--------
    mutu-----del piero--

i really feel that formation is scary :D

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    I somehow think Mutu and Dp can really work good, But Capello just don't want IT to work....
    Azzurri, i really dont think they could be good as they somehow have same skills.. u know what i mean, while DP - Trez or DP - Zala would be better..

anyway, about my sign, dosent include u bro...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Azzurri, i really dont think they could be good as they somehow have same skills.. u know what i mean, while DP - Trez or DP - Zala would be better..

I am shocked because of your signatur. :wallbang:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

with Mutu and Dp, we can play trident, we can try it....we tried the trident last year and it worked...or lets forget about Trident, But why not give these 2 a chance to play...

Anyhow about your sig, I understand you man....No problem...:)

galma

Aug 13, 2005
    you goddamed Dp hater !! f off biatch
    it does'nt mean that if I like Dp and Mutu more then Ibra I'm not a juve fan,first of all I want to se JUVENTUS BE NR.1,whit every cost,if this cost is Dp not plaing so be it,but I have the roight to be mad :p we did't kill capello ,shot him, or menace him ,it's just word,opions of fan's
    f ibra and gooood f capello and his mother!! is this better?

galma

Aug 13, 2005
    hehehe,inca mai am melodia mama lu capello e o curva :))
    I still have the song La mama di capello e una butana :p,listening to it right now :)))))

May 4, 2004

with Mutu and Dp, we can play trident, we can try it....we tried the trident last year and it worked...or lets forget about Trident, But why not give these 2 a chance to play...

Anyhow about your sig, I understand you man....No problem...:)
    Ur right, we should try it out, but the reason we played the trident last year was that Nedved was out.. so... anyway, i also hope they get the chance to play... :)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    I think we should rest a few players for this one! I hope to see Balzaretti or Blasi as RB maybe Del Piero, Mutu or Zlayeta in the starting eleven!
    Agree, perfect time for Capello to rest some of his players and giving others valuable time on the pitch.

Especially when we have had a Cl match three days before this one and going to have a tough match against Udinese three days after.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I somehow think Mutu and Dp can really work good, But Capello just don't want IT to work....
    Well in the preseason it worked nicely. They connected with each other very well. I feel they both understood each other well.
    About capello not wanting it to work, that might be a harsh thing to say about him. He is still a good coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)