[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (11 Viewers)

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    well there is still some time. for the game.
    i didnt know that pessoto is injured ??
    i liked how balza played though so i think hes good to start ahead of cassano.

mybe alex could get the nod in the 2nd half if he played a good game against brugge in midweek

what cassano got to do?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    As long as the others (Milan/Inter) drop points here and there i'll be happy. And we win of course!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

No, Zalayeta is most likely ahead of Mutu and DP
    I think it depends on the opposition. Cap seems to like the bigger forwards against teams who plan on defending for the majority of the game when they play against us, that's what he said anyways.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I think it depends on the opposition. Cap seems to like the bigger forwards against teams who plan on defending for the majority of the game when they play against us, that's what he said anyways.
    yeah i think thats the way i think. So i thiink in games against more attacking teams like sampdoria, palermo, roma etc.. then the smaller forwards will get the nod ahead of the bigger forwards but i dont think soo thats the case is going to happen for the starting 11

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I'm a little worried about how our goal production might fare at Ascoli... don't ask me why.

And Udinese has surprised me. I've always liked Cosmi, and he's really stepped in and filled the team vacuum thus far. Amazingly, they've played in midfield like they haven't missed Jankulovski or Pizarro yet...

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Udinese will be our real first test. Im not too worried about Ascoli, with the depth we have in our forwards, I dont think we'll have a problem putting 2 goals.

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
    This Ascoli match is an opportunity to rest DT and play with three up front. Mutu, ADP and Ibra.

Rest Neddy and play Camo, Emo and Blasi in midfield.

A backfour of Feddy, Kovac, Canna and Chiellini - resting Zambo.

All of these plus Vieira could relax on the bench.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    yur right but on paper we still should beat udinese
    Sure...But lets Focus on Ascoli...In Serie A you should Focus on each single match...There's no easy game....However, If we win against Ascoli this should give us a great push towards Udinese....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)