[Serie A] Juventus - Ascoli (8 Viewers)

Danifan

Sep 15, 2005
I think we can beat Ascoli very easy , some players gonna rest probally , so that give players like Mutu maybe a chance to take some match rhythm and score a few goals.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Danifan ] ++
I think we can beat Ascoli very easy , some players gonna rest probally , so that give players like Mutu maybe a chance to take some match rhythm and score a few goals.
But Capello has a weird mentality towards his players.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
4-4-2:

Abbiati
Pessotto (Balzaretti) - Kovac - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira - Nedved
Trezeguet (Zalayeta) - Ibrahimovic (Mutu)
It's early days, but we are already running the risk of exhausting some players...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus - Ascoli

Stadio Delle Alpi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will be looking to maintain their 100 per cent record when they take on one of the Serie A new boys. On paper this should not even be a contest, but this is Serie A and anything can happen. Despite hammering another of the newcomers Empoli in Week 2, the Old Lady’s next opponents should offer more of a test. Just ask Milan if Ascoli are the non-entity that most predicted they would be.

Much of the pre-match talk for the Turin-based Bianconeri has focused on their problems at the back. They might not have conceded a goal in their opening two matches, but that could be about to change. They are woefully short of numbers, with Lilian Thuram, Alessandro Birindelli and Gianluca Pessotto all likely to be missing. The injury to Thuram was particularly hard to stomach for Coach Fabio Capello, as it came about on international duty. Alex Del Piero may have shaken off a thigh injury but the club captain is likely to settle for a place on the bench once again.

Meanwhile, the Stadio Del Duca outfit have had a promising start to the campaign with consecutive draws against Milan and Lecce. Coach Marco Giampaolo is taking to Serie A like a duck to water – literally, in the case of the game against the Rossoneri – and is unlikely to make any unnecessary changes to his team. However, he is forced to make one switch. Vittorio Tosto was dismissed last weekend, so he will be replaced in defence by Gianluca Comotto, who makes his debut after signing from Torino.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus (probable): Abbiati; Zebina, Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Del Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

Ascoli (probable): Coppola; Carbone, Cudini, Domizzi, Comotto; Foggia, Cristiano, Parola, Fini; Quagliarella, Ferrante

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    zebina is back? so i think he will be subbed for balzaretti in the 2nd half im sure

AMS_S

Sep 15, 2005
    Hi!
    Im a novice, but why dosent juve play 3-4-1-2 and use Ibrahimovic skils to toutch the ball to Trezeguet and Mutu. I think it worked werry well so far whith Trez but if we have two persons infront of zlatan the options would double, dont ya think?

Abbiati;

Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta

Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved

Ibrahimovic

Trezeguet, Mutu

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by AMS_S ] ++
    Hi!
    Im a novice, but why dosent juve play 3-4-1-2 and use Ibrahimovic skils to toutch the ball to Trezeguet and Mutu. I think it worked werry well so far whith Trez but if we have two persons infront of zlatan the options would double, dont ya think?

Abbiati;

Kovac, F Cannavaro, Zambrotta

Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved

Ibrahimovic

Trezeguet, Mutu
    I have seen better first posts ;) anyway wellcome to the forum.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    my formations for the ascoli game (remember that we play against Udinese on Wednesday):

-----------------------------Abbiati
    --------Blasi---Kovac---Gladstone---Chielini
    -------Mutu---Viera---Gianicheda---Nedved
    --------------Trez----------------Del Piero

galma

Aug 13, 2005
    my team for this mach(hope fot this one,sure that will not be ):D

Abbiati

blasi* thuram canna zambrota

vieira emerson nedved

DP MUTU
    trezeguet

*after yesterdays game he deserve to play ,on that position.
    capello's 98% team:
    Abbiati;
    Blasi,(Zebina1%) Kovac(Thuram1%), F Cannavaro, Zambrotta;
    Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved;
    Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

:))% :D

galma

Aug 13, 2005
    Juventus - Ascoli 2 - 0 (goals:eek:fcourse trezeguet, mutu or Dp if one of them will play in second half)

are zebina and thuram injured for the match?

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
    my team for this mach(hope fot this one,sure that will not be ):D

Abbiati

blasi* thuram canna zambrota

vieira emerson nedved

DP MUTU
    trezeguet

*after yesterdays game he deserve to play ,on that position.
    capello's 98% team:
    Abbiati;
    Blasi,(Zebina1%) Kovac(Thuram1%), F Cannavaro, Zambrotta;
    Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved;
    Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

:))% :D
    Dont be so sure that Zlatan and Trez will start, remeber we have 4 matches with three days apart each. Resting a couple of players would be a good move.

I dont have a clue who will start but im sure Del piero wil paly in this match.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

i'm not sure we will rest important players from the first minute, expect some changes at half time if things are going good, which they should. i expect the same team as against empoli to start, and some changes at half time. i doubt cappelo would want to experiment with resting players when the team, as it is now, is in top notch form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)