[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Damn tough game. This is a side that was able to beat Inter, albeit at home but they have the neccessary tools to damage us at home. Sorry folks, I don't seee how can we beat Samp at the moment. They are stronger than us. Mannini, Pazzini, Cassano & co.... :scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No offense but 3 at the back will never work, especailly if one is a LWB, essentially it should consist of 3 CB's and if Grosso was going to play anywhere it would be wiser to play him on the left midfield birth so he can switch between a LB and stampeding forward.
Also Chiellini's madness moments would seem 10 times worse if he's in a 3 man defence, even 2 man in which grosso is absent.

Call me crazy but the best line up for that formation would be.

Buffon
grygera canna chiellini
camo melo momo grosso
Diego
Trez Iaquinta/Amauri​

which if you think about is kind of what we play anyway as Grosso is usually so advanced forward.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
No offense but 3 at the back will never work, especailly if one is a LWB, essentially it should consist of 3 CB's and if Grosso was going to play anywhere it would be wiser to play him on the left midfield birth so he can switch between a LB and stampeding forward.
Also Chiellini's madness moments would seem 10 times worse if he's in a 3 man defence, even 2 man in which grosso is absent.

Call me crazy but the best line up for that formation would be.

Buffon
grygera canna chiellini
camo melo momo grosso
Diego
Trez Iaquinta/Amauri​

which if you think about is kind of what we play anyway as Grosso is usually so advanced forward.
eh i said it's a dream of mine (del piero there too)...i know it won't work..it's just a fifa manager type of formation :D..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    As for formations and starting line-ups, I would play these kids:

Buffon
    Caceres Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
    Camoranesi Melo Sissoko
    Diego
    Amauri Giovinco​

May 22, 2007
    i remember playin against them and alex hitting the post last season
    That free kick would definitely have been one of his best.

I remember that game very well, when NONE of our players could score after about 20 chances in the first half. Nedved hit the post as well. Then Amauri scored.

And a really good Cassano pass opened us up early on in the game.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    we need to play our game not be scared of theres

play the 4-2-3-1

or the 4-3-2-1

best form of defence is attack

just be careful of the counter, just track back

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    That free kick would definitely have been one of his best.

I remember that game very well, when NONE of our players could score after about 20 chances in the first half. Nedved hit the post as well. Then Amauri scored.

And a really good Cassano pass opened us up early on in the game.
    yep, that game was one of our best attacking performances, but our luck had completely deserted us...and we really needed the 3 points from that game too :sad:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    I don't see why Ferrara wouldn't go back to the same starting lineup with a 4-2-3-1 we had in the CL last week...it worked well IMO, Trez missed a couple of chances which wouldve been put away another day.

Gio & Diego guarantees dangerous freekicks near the penalty area...which we have scored from the last 2 games.

You can mark/muscle out Diego and make him play out of his comfort zone up top but when Seba is there too, the opposition are worried and don't know who's the bigger threat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)