[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If we can (somehow) keep Cassano quiet then Pazzini shouldn't be a problem. They have other good players too though. Palombo, Mannini. Stankevicius and Castelazzi have been in good form this season too.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Yea, our world class defence of Leggro, Grygera, and Grosso will totally own a rampant Sampdoria led by Cassano and Pazzini
:sergio:

When did I ever say our defence will "own" Samp's attack?

Samp aren't worldbeaters. We should win this match, we're well capable of it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we will own them. mark my words. Cassano will want a transfer via winter mercato and all will be well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we also played with our backups...well most of them and I have a feeling he will play a 4231....today was just to mind fuck the league that ciro was dumb....just wait:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ciro will think: they are a attacking side, therefore i must play more defensive style, and 3DMs is exactly like that. Then hopefully Chiellini will make the crucial run in the 2nd half, if we are still at 0-0 and we will score. Then ill take out Diego and add another defensive player in DC and we will play 4 DMs. I dont know what i will do if Samp still score with 4 DMs on the pitch. But well that doesnt matter now, ill wait till the time comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)