[Serie A] Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria, Oct 28th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Sampdoria [Matchday 10] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• De Ceglie

• Ferrara

• The whole TEAM

• BLOOM!!!

• Cassano

• Jean-Claude Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Let me see if i can review this game properly

buffon - was asleep during the goal, my god what are we going to do now that buffon can't even pull out anymore miracle saves. the only time he was tested, he failed
grygera - he is grygera, nuff said, need a new right-back
cannavaro - how much longer are we going to rely on this old fart? management sucks, get rid of them for bringing him
chiellini - surprisingly good
grosso - he is no lahm, his shots didn't even go in
sissoko - clearly doesn't have 90 mins in him, what's he doing there only winning balls and defending. why can't he go forward and score or something, at least assist
melo - ooooooverpriced, zanetti is better
camo - too much celebrating, even his own goal. needs to be focused more
diego - where are HIS goals
giovonco - STAR, he is gonna own the azzurri team and make them win and win and win, esspecially against the united states
amauri - he still owes for all those games he didnt score

POOrsen - name says it all, why was he brought in at all. he almost cost us the game
DC - another stupid change from this inexperienced coach, my 4 year old daughter would have been better, i don't have a 4 year old daughter, but you know what i mean
trezeguet - too many missed chances

ciro - 4 year old daughter, that is all

this team needs better management, i almost can't believe we won 5-1. sampdoria was sooo bad
:lol:

Nice one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
anyways, been busy at work, and have a Halloween party to get to, so I'll make this quick-

we played a great game, no doubt about it. I am not a fan of the one striker system, but everything seemd to click against Doria....of course the big question is can we be consistent with it.

My MOTM was amauri, things are finally going his way.

Diego and Melo looked somewhat better in this game, but we need consistency

What happens when DP is back, do we stay with the 4-2-3-1, or revert back to 2 strikers ??

With Sissoko out again, do we still paly the same system, and dare start POORsen ???

Consistency boys....Consistency

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Did not get to catch the demolition of Samp and was looking round youtube for some good highlights and found these. 10 mins of each half ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)