[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
1st half ...Dominance - Control - Attacking

2nd half : we caved in our dark shell .....

DE Ligt can take the blame but the main to blame is Sarri , Carlo changed his game plan 2nd half and our coach failed to reply on him ...

the moment Napoli start to dominate we should counter this not by Sub one to one players which is nothing ......

I think we should shifted into 4 4 2 or something ....during the match to counter their plan ...

for me this is a worrying sign .... Sarri football are their ....but no tactical intelligence ...

one to one sub is nothing but you give your opponent the chance to counter your game ... he should do something ....

even after Napoli first goal ...it was clear we are cracking ...we needed the coach interference here ....but nothing until we were lucky to have the fourth goal ...
Agree in total.ISarri never had a plan B.Never!

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Deserved win, could have scored 8 or 9 goals, very unlucky not to. Sarri still cant be judged, if putting Emre Can on the field was his decision, then he takes some of the blame for letting a very poor Napoli back into the game. Their goals were pure luck, De Ligt was expected to make a major fuck up, he is of course not ready to play for a top club, his amateurish display for Napolis second goal is laughable at least, same can be said for their third.

Things got back to normal at the end, Napoli didnt do enough to show that they have what it takes not to lose against extremely superior team and eventually lost. Shame it had to be with a ridiculous own goal, but that game alone sums up their last 2-3 seasons, they have only themselves to blame.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We deserved to win and in the end we did.
Did anyone notice de ligt only jogging in their second goal play. I think he had fitness issues. He sees danilo getting past by but he doesn't accelerate like he hasn't any gas left in the tank. What's up with that?
The third goal was a double fuck up as the ball passes bonnuci ( who could have jumped to clear it if he wasn't trying to obstruct manolas I belive).
Also tek should come out on some of those crosses.
I hope we work to improve the defense in the next 2 weeks, because going from 3 0 to 3 3 is unacceptable.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Out attack is visibly better and it will only get better but sarri ENTIRE APPROACH to defending was not right, we are defending space most of the time not the attacker/ball. we allow too much space and against a speedy team you pay the price which we almost did if not for great finishers on this roster.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Very entertaining game.

I thought Napoli was extremely poor for the most part. And yet they still managed to score 3 goals before gifting us the game. Confusing stuff.
My exact thoughts.

I thought that’s the worst Napoli we’ve seen since the Benitez days. And yet we almost gave them a point they barely deserved.

We are a long way away from where we should be right now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We deserved to win and in the end we did.
Did anyone notice de ligt only jogging in their second goal play. I think he had fitness issues. He sees danilo getting past by but he doesn't accelerate like he hasn't any gas left in the tank. What's up with that?
The third goal was a double fuck up as the ball passes bonnuci ( who could have jumped to clear it if he wasn't trying to obstruct manolas I belive).
Also tek should come out on some of those crosses.
I hope we work to improve the defense in the next 2 weeks, because going from 3 0 to 3 3 is unacceptable.
I think he picked up a slight injury as otherwise I cant explain some of his defensive mistakes

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My exact thoughts.

I thought that’s the worst Napoli we’ve seen since the Benitez days. And yet we almost gave them a point they barely deserved.

It will be like this for the entire season. Why would it change? Sarri has always been like this.

And his fanboy phaggots on this forum are already acting retarded.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah can’t decide if it’s Sarri being stubborn or just the old we’ve won let’s go sleep juve it was hard to judge cus yes they changed but at the same time we slowed down and lost intensity, was that their changes or just our mindset it’s anyones guess but for sure Sarri has to adapt quickly and learn to change it more than just like for like, if he can do that then this maybe we could see something special cus that first half at times was just something we haven’t seen at this club for quite a while I’d say

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
My exact thoughts.

Please, take away the two deadball goals, and it woukd have been a near perfect match, just 2 games into the season. We scores some really nice goals, and higgy found himself

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Yeah can’t decide if it’s Sarri being stubborn or just the old we’ve won let’s go sleep juve it was hard to judge cus yes they changed but at the same time we slowed down and lost intensity, was that their changes or just our mindset it’s anyones guess but for sure Sarri has to adapt quickly and learn to change it more than just like for like, if he can do that then this maybe we could see something special cus that first half at times was just something we haven’t seen at this club for quite a while I’d say
This early ist about fitness, and maybe spending a bit too much energy in the first half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)