[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
1st half ...Dominance - Control - Attacking

2nd half : we caved in our dark shell .....

DE Ligt can take the blame but the main to blame is Sarri , Carlo changed his game plan 2nd half and our coach failed to reply on him ...

the moment Napoli start to dominate we should counter this not by Sub one to one players which is nothing ......

I think we should shifted into 4 4 2 or something ....during the match to counter their plan ...

for me this is a worrying sign .... Sarri football are their ....but no tactical intelligence ...

one to one sub is nothing but you give your opponent the chance to counter your game ... he should do something ....

even after Napoli first goal ...it was clear we are cracking ...we needed the coach interference here ....but nothing until we were lucky to have the fourth goal ...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I was very pleased until the commentator said "it will take a miracle for Napoli to come back from this" and I fuckin knew we were screwed, I swear seconds after they scored their first.

That jinx should never open his mouth with that stupid shit.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This time Sarriball lasted an hour (progress) before the ghost of yesteryear resurfaced. Only diff: de Ligt instead of Chiellini. Horrible debut, far from ready. Start Demiral next game.

And then, Napoli's usual mental midgetry secured the points. Feel for Koulibaly though.

DC MotM. Great first half from Pipita.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nothing on de ligt
Can't believe I forgot to mention him. Thought he was superb for 60 mins then collapsed. I'm hoping it was just physical issues as he went down with cramp but he virtually single handedly gave them 2 goals.

Thought Orsato was really poor, their equaliser came from a challenge where Alex Sandro got the ball. He was poor throughout.

Also why does Mertens never get penalised for diving?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Very entertaining game.

I thought Napoli was extremely poor for the most part. And yet they still managed to score 3 goals before gifting us the game. Confusing stuff.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can't believe I forgot to mention him. Thought he was superb for 60 mins then collapsed. I'm hoping it was just physical issues as he went down with cramp but he virtually single handedly gave them 2 goals.

Thought Orsato was really poor, their equaliser came from a challenge where Alex Sandro got the ball. He was poor throughout.

Also why does Mertens never get penalised for diving?
And why didn't Koulibaly get penalised for throwing an elbow into Bonucci's face? If it was us VAR would surely be activated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)