[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-3 Napoli [August 31st, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:rofl:
Somehow found a way shitting on Bonucci for De Ligt's horror show.
I will shit on traitor as long as he plays for Juve.But his influence to the youngsters.new boys are zero.Chiello is a king about that.Traitor is a piece of shit ,Rufani and now De Ligt.Saying that I don't want to defend De Ligt.Two goals were on his own.But,the traitor has no influence at all in the defense.That's all..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Aside from the defense, we should have contined Zielinski much better.

He kept and kept getting between lines whenever he felt like.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Old habits die hard with this Juve. Seems like a mentality that never leaves us. We switch off when the going gets good and let the opponent into the game almost automatically.

But that first half. That was particularly promising. Pressing high works. But is it sustainable throughout a match? Allegri never thought so and I think that was his old philosophy creeping back in in the second half. Or maybe Allegri was right and you simply can't press high all game. Isn't that what Pep's teams do though?? Top Premier League sides, they run around like headless chooks for 90 minutes every week.

Napoli did improve in the second half though as well and that's when the lack of technique and refinement from Matuidi and the lack of dynamism from Khedira began expose itself. I'm hoping and praying for Rabiot and Ramsey to become starters ASAP.

De Ligt has work to do. Serie A is a different beast to any other competition. He needs to acquire the right instincts. Bonucci is a chaos agent himself and wouldn't be as ideal a deputy as Chiellini unfortunately.

Exactly!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Today was exactly the sort of match where Chiellini would have excelled and being the warrior type to pull us through. Lichtsteiner was similar to a lesser extent.

I look at our midfield and defence and don't really see anyone else like that which is worrying.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Today was exactly the sort of match where Chiellini would have excelled and being the warrior type to pull us through. Lichtsteiner was similar to a lesser extent.

I look at our midfield and defence and don't really see anyone else like that which is worrying.
I hope demiral can become that type of player.Looking forward to see him on the pitch.
Also how I miss barzagli. We had it so good all these years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This time Sarriball lasted an hour (progress) before the ghost of yesteryear resurfaced. Only diff: de Ligt instead of Chiellini. Horrible debut, far from ready. Start Demiral next game.

And then, Napoli's usual mental midgetry secured the points. Feel for Koulibaly though.

DC MotM. Great first half from Pipita.
benching de ligt after this match would be a terrible managerial decision.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now ,the whole press will hail the garbage town boys.No one will point that we tore them apar for 60 minutes.Ancelotti will be a hero and ADL will hail his bastards,forgetting that they win last week with a fake penalty!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Now ,the whole press will hail the garbage town boys.No one will point that we tore them apar for 60 minutes.Ancelotti will be a hero and ADL will hail his bastards,forgetting that they win last week with a fake penalty!
How is this different than past years lol

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It was a bizarre game of two halves, I don't know what to make of it. I need to see the other players to understand if it's to do with tactics, fitness, mentality or whatever else.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Can't believe I forgot to mention him. Thought he was superb for 60 mins then collapsed. I'm hoping it was just physical issues as he went down with cramp but he virtually single handedly gave them 2 goals.

Thought Orsato was really poor, their equaliser came from a challenge where Alex Sandro got the ball. He was poor throughout.

Also why does Mertens never get penalised for diving?
Perfect evaluation of De Ligt's performance. He was actually having a very good game until his 02 brainfarts that were clearly due to lack of attention. If he was physically out of shape, it absolutely influenced it. That's what I think the case is.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Inb4 ya'll call me a Bonucci dickrider, but i think he's had a good game in that regard tonight. Nevermind the trademark marking error.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Btw, Orsato was very keen on conceding weak fouls to Napoli and calling everything he could against Juve. He just stopped it after the 3-3. He also promplty showed a lot of yellow cards to Juve's players.

Meanwhile, FIF will start their count on robbed games for Juventus. Lol what a bunch of fucking losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)