[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Parma (11-Sep-2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Lichsteiner

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And......... Hustini was getting pissed with me because I kept switching to RAI Internstional, and it was 2 minutes ahead of the ESPN feed

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the way pirlo was on the ball was just so magnificent

such an elegance to his style of play.

vidal and marchisio goals were top notch.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Too bad we didn't bring any good LB in the last mercato, so he could play now instead of De Ceglie. What? You say we had Ziegler and than loaned him after the mercato finished? Surely, you can't be serious.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Great game, bitter end, but too many positives than negative. A more purposeful meaning to this new side. Lots of enthusiasm and cant say anything other than, pirlo is exactly what we needed. He alone makes the difference. Lichtsteiner, another what a player. Very please with these two guys. Wont get carried away, afterall it is the first match in our new stadium so the enthusiasm is huge. Either way what a game, one of the best performances ive seen from us in a long time. Really pleased. Thank you Conte and thank you the players. I wont knock anyone down, but the left back spot is and always will be a concern. Our away games next will be a real test of character.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What a way to win our first game in our new stadium and what a stadium it is.

I wish we could clone Pirlo a million times. Damn, what a player :delpiero:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm speechless. I've not enjoyed a Juve game so much in way too long. Such a great feeling. :touched:
Too right, had smile on my face throughout the game. The cohesion, passing and movement has to be the best weve played in years. Positive football at its best.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
congrats guys!! hopefully we take it a notch upwards and get better and better its still to early to realize our potential but the signs are there so hopefully we r in for a great season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)