[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Parma (11-Sep-2011) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichsteiner

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This. Conte made them boys come out with fire and did well to start off with the players familiar with serie A.. and slowly bringing in players who we expected to start. Good exchange of tactics, makes del neri look like the amateur he is. Didnt prevent the players from playing and thats the main thing.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hmm didn't think DC was that bad. He's playing much better than before imo. Also, Giaccherini didn't impress but sorta got going in the 2nd half. He's got some damn good stamina and young legs though, they will come in handy into the season.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Pirlo 9.5/10 for me an almost flawless match for him, if you take notice of him throughout the whole match even his little short passes are so intelligent, he opens up play really well. Has to be our best signing

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is how Juve are meant to play, we played like a big team against a minnow. Pirlo MOM. I hope to see a 4-3-3 with Elia and Krasic, if not a Vida-Pirlo.

Some great goals today. We pressured really well.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
This. Conte made them boys come out with fire and did well to start off with the players familiar with serie A.. and slowly bringing in players who we expected to start. Good exchange of tactics, makes del neri look like the amateur he is. Didnt prevent the players from playing and thats the main thing.
Spot on, the way he changed tactics was good, I think it was a 4-5-1

-----------Vidal---Pirlo---Marchisio-----------
-Krasic----------------------------Giaccherini
-----------------Vucinic---------------------

I was scared when we went 2-0 up thats usually where Del Neri would fuck up. Well played Conte

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
^^ THIS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)