[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Parma (11-Sep-2011) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Lichsteiner

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I have never seen coaches not wanting to use obviously better players like Vidal or Elia or Vucinic, cause "they aren't long enough with the team". This guy would put Messi and Ronaldo on the bench if Iaquinta and Pepe were longer at Juventus.

I could deal with Elia, cause he was last day buy. But Vucinic and Vidal were both bought in july and it's not long enough? Really?
Hopefully it is a sign of something else, that we have utterly lacked in the past. Maybe Conte actually has enough choices to take current form, confidence and tactial considerations onto every lineup. This is a huge boost. I am as surprised as any in here. I just refuse to believe he won't use the team with the best chance of winning.

Buy on AliExpress.com

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Well Conte said yesterday that he's going to use the players who have "trained with us the longest and understand his philosophy". So at least he's not afraid to bench the "star players". Still it seems like a ridiculous choice.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Conte is gambling hard with such a lineup

His motives are well out of place especially against a team which tore us apart last year

Cant believe he left Estigarribia out and is starting with that piece of shit Pepe!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
THANK YOU JUVE FOR THIS AMAZING GAME!!!

I really hope we will build from it and get better!!!

Conte called all the players to go to thank the tifosi!:touched:

Forza Juve!!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't remember when was the last time I saw Juventus playing this good for full 90 minutes. I approve :tup:. And 4-3-3 is the way to go.

Conte gets his first :tup: from me.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #635
    The goal we conceded ruined my party. I hope Conte gives them some harsh speech for this.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    What a way to start the season, mindblowing that we didn't use Quag and Elia and played Vidal, Krasič and Vucinic just as substitutes and still managed to blow them away comfortably. Conte - MOM.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
    Fucking penalty..an almost perfect game ruined by a stupid mistake..fuck Giovinco

On the upside Pirlo is a qualified GENIUS, Lichsteiner = brilliant. Vidal should start playing more often, did well today also pleased with Marchisio beautiful goal and participated more than usual

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    good game, great stadium!!! the penaly sucked though...
    now i hope conte will play vidal out of position for the next game(s) ^^. how long will de ceglie be suspended? 2 games is standard right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)