[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (8 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
i realy think that Ranieri began to trust in Giovinco.....
Yeah. I think after seeing what he could to to the Chelsea defenders who are some of the highest rated defenders in the world (i am not saying they are the best) Giovinco confirmed he can be a top player at the highest level. If you can walk around Terry and Bosingwa like they are Boumsong and Favalli then you should have the coaches faith.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
not just for this... the way he changes the formation pased on his position is a very positive sign !!!!
Giving him a free role doesn't mean he Ranieri began to trust him.Surely he will give him another chance now but if there was Pavel available we'd have seen 4 minutes of Giovinco probably.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fantastic game for Juve, its been too long since I dont watch Juventus play like this, Giovinco is amazing, and I demand to see more of him from now on.

Great game for Marchisio and Hasan.

DP scoring two goals is always great :D but you know what I loved today of DP, his pasion, I dont know if you guys watching shouting Molinaro and Grygera, he was really piss with them jejejeje. On the other hand, on the ball that he hit the bar I would have love that he pass the ball to Daud, but well...

I would have love to see more of Daud and Ciro but hey, you cant ask oranges to the mango tree.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
What some people or pricks to be more clear are not getting is that it's not only about dribbling past 6 players and do a trick or two. With all these absences we're dealing with Del Piero's job isn't as easy as some of you think it is.

Therefore if he misses a chance or two, let it be, but at times I feel like banning those pricks that probably started following the game couple of days ago, saying he's past his prime whenever he doesn't dribbling or doesn't score.

Whether the man plays good or bad, there are always two or three idiots welling and ready to bash/criticize and moan about this man.

I've had enough of them, enough is enough.
Good I haven't been around here lately to hear them. I admit he hasn't played as good as earlier this year or this season. But I don't think he was terrible, this game or vs. Chelsea. It just seems he lost some of his fitness that he had earlier on.

But his goal tonight was brilliant anyhow. I never assumed he could keep his fantastic form through the entire season. Especially at his age.
But sometimes his presence is enough to calm the team, even though he individually doesn't play very well.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Giving him a free role doesn't mean he Ranieri began to trust him.Surely he will give him another chance now but if there was Pavel available we'd have seen 4 minutes of Giovinco probably.
Not likely anymore. Not after Gio vs. Chelsea and tonight.

Ranieri will be under enormous pressure if he doesn't play Gio more often now. The Secret is out, Gio is Fantastic.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ph please DP was piss poor today, and what the hell was he thinking with that selfish volley when we desperately needed a goal he got lucky to finish off an already beaten Bologna, hopefully the 2 goals will wake him up coz hes been crap lately

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My ratings

Gigi- 6
Grygera- 5
Chiellini- 6.5
Mellberg- 5.5
Molinaro- 5.5
Brazzo- 8
Marchisio- 7
Tiago- 2
Poulsen- 6
Gio- 8
Del Piero- 6
Iaquinta- 5.5
Come on man, Jojo and Hasan same ratings? Tiago a two?

I think Tiago should be rated less than that as he isn't as hated enough yet to improve his ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)