[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (5 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
had he scored those 2 goals when the pressure was on is a complete different story, i delayed my criticism of alex for some time now but his form has been really awful lately, and thats my opinion you re welcome to disagree. Like i said hopefully these 2 goals will be the turning psychological point.
I don't deny his dip of form, the last three games he has started in were less than impressive. But I don't ever rate a striker poor of form when he scores 2 goals, no matter when he scores them.

And his first goal was classy enough, not all strikers can pull such a move, the second was undoubtedly easier.

But like you say, I hope he does get back to his previous form. Coz his age won't reverse and I'd like to see him on good form for at least one more year not just to finish off this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
On Al Jazeera, they were commentating on how Ale just walked coldly past Ranieri, blatantly ignoring him. Did anyone catch that?
Alex looked stressed out the entire game... From his first half dealings with Grygera and Mellberg to getting mad when gio didnt pass him the ball... I really wouldnt worry about the Ranieri incident the media just want to brew trouble thats all...

Mar 30, 2006
All the same I am soo happy. Giovinco is just what we need, Someone who can tkae control of our attacks so DP does n ot need to drop back and try to create like he was doing in the first half of the Chelsea game. Now Ale can focus on scoring goals and working with his striker partner and Giovinco can deal with dribbling ppl and running into space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)