[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 2, 2005
Average ratings from Gazzetta dello sport after round 28.

Del Piero 6,40
Chiellini 6,38
Amauri 6,35
Marchisio 6,33
Legrottaglie 6,32
Sissoko 6,28
Ariaudo 6,25
Buffon 6,23
Poulsen 6,14
Tiago 6,11
Salihamidzic 6,07
Nedved 6,05
Camoranesi 6,05
Giovinco 6,04
Manninger 6,03
Iaquinta 6
De Ceglie 6
Zanetti 6
Zebina 6
Marchionni 5,95
Molinaro 5,90
Mellberg 5,88
Grygera 5,83
Ekdal 5,83
Trezeguet 5,75
Knezevic 4,83
interesting...all im saying though is that this forum would have him down as 4.0 or something. even after last nights game people gave him such a low score when he was one of our best players, and def the best defender

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
Marceℓℓo;1931629 said:
Is it me or was Britos pretty good yesterday?I liked him.

i was reading the vecchia signora form..and they had a topic on Britos...he did have a excellent bame as do i agree but, some of their members where making seem he was the next Paolo Montero....

if he was he would already been coming into this match with 10 red cards needless to say...but i did like his performance on just the one time i seen him... and i read also he is worth 8 million euros

if he keeps playing like this i would be opened minded to grab him...

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
i was reading the vecchia signora form..and they had a topic on Britos...he did have a excellent bame as do i agree but, some of their members where making seem he was the next Paolo Montero....

if he was he would already been coming into this match with 10 red cards needless to say...but i did like his performance on just the one time i seen him... and i read also he is worth 8 million euros

if he keeps playing like this i would be opened minded to grab him...

Cos Montero is not plainly a collector of Red cards, he was an astute and aggressive defender with a cultured left foot :)

I have not seen much of this Britos guy though ...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
fantastic performance...Bologna scored a good goal, can't really complain...but the way we just kept coming at them was just magnificent, especially Seba
It was pathetic defending by Juve for Bologna's goal.

It was a bad decision to try and play the offside trap on that occasion and someone (Molinaro?) should have tracked the scorer's run.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was pathetic defending by Juve for Bologna's goal.

It was a bad decision to try and play the offside trap on that occasion and someone (Molinaro?) should have tracked the scorer's run.
Chiellini was there too btw, no communication.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chiellini was there too btw, no communication.
I'm not sure Chiellini could do much.

I think it had to be Molinaro or a midfielder to track the run.

It was also a tactically error by the whole defence at that point to try and play the offside trap instead of just marking up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not sure Chiellini could do much.

I think it had to be Molinaro or a midfielder to track the run.

It was also a tactically error by the whole defence at that point to try and play the offside trap instead of just marking up.
Molinaro had the visual and should have seen him coming and either got on him and said something to Chiellini. Giorgio had his back to him though facing the ball. Bad awareness if you ask me.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Molinaro had the visual and should have seen him coming and either got on him and said something to Chiellini. Giorgio had his back to him though facing the ball. Bad awareness if you ask me.
It's very tough for a CB to react to a midfielder bursting a pace.

What you really need is a midfielder to track them and match the run.

Poulsen or Sissoko would do it. Marchisio and Tiago aren't too good at it, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)