[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What some people or pricks to be more clear are not getting is that it's not only about dribbling past 6 players and do a trick or two. With all these absences we're dealing with Del Piero's job isn't as easy as some of you think it is.

Therefore if he misses a chance or two, let it be, but at times I feel like banning those pricks that probably started following the game couple of days ago, saying he's past his prime whenever he doesn't dribbling or doesn't score.

Whether the man plays good or bad, there are always two or three idiots welling and ready to bash/criticize and moan about this man.

I've had enough of them, enough is enough.
He has gotta be feeling the pressure with a lot of his usual starters not playing...He probably feels the entire club and fan base are looking to him to win the games. Stressful if you ask me, he recovered out of his slump today and a MUCH better second half!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ratings with numbers because I'm too lazy and drunk to get into much detail.

Buffon - 8
Grygera - 6.5
MellBORG - 6.5
KILLini - 6.5
Molinaro - 5.5
Hasan - 7.5 (fuck the haters)
Marchisio - 7.5
Tiago - 5
Giovinco - 10,000,000.75626666666666666
Iaquinta - 6.5
Del Piero 7.5
Poulsen - 6.5
Will you ever give him a break Andy? He worked hard AND played well today. I'd hate to say you are too drunk, somehow I just think its your hatred for the guy;)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What some people or pricks to be more clear are not getting is that it's not only about dribbling past 6 players and do a trick or two. With all these absences we're dealing with Del Piero's job isn't as easy as some of you think it is.

Therefore if he misses a chance or two, let it be, but at times I feel like banning those pricks that probably started following the game couple of days ago, saying he's past his prime whenever he doesn't dribbling or doesn't score.

Whether the man plays good or bad, there are always two or three idiots welling and ready to bash/criticize and moan about this man.

I've had enough of them, enough is enough.
Mind you he's been playing almost every game and he's going close to 35. People should be thankful for having him around rather than moaning.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
My Ratings

Buffon - made the usual super saves like that Di Vaio header, but wasn't busy tonight. I think he had enough time to play on iPod if it was allowed

Grygera - did his job, not practically brilliant but definitely deserves his Plzeň beer after the game

Chielini - Haven't seen such heroic and bloody performance since "Gladiator" and "Braveheart". Like he said "there will be blood" and went on war and fought until he won.

Odin Mellberg - another solid game for him, a bit clumsy but still good.

Super Moli - He was flying on the left flank as wasp defending its hornet's nest but his crossing is still terrible though. He was working hard and deserves good words.

Salihamijic - The great surprise tonight. Scored the vital equalizer, assisted brilliantly to Iaquinta for Giovinco's goal and looked very lively. Haven't loved him so much since his Milan game

Marchisio - Bad in the first half, but I couldn't blame him, he had useless Portuguese pumpkin next to him. Brilliant in the second half, the main reason for Juve's dominance in the middle after the break, which in fact won us the game

Tiago - I think Ranieri should punish him for being so lazy, he should learn to fight for the club badge. If I were Ranieri, I'd sit on Tiago's face and fart as hard as I can. That would be my punishment.

Giovinco - His performance in the second half was sensational. Made me cry :cry: He could force Bologna defenders to retire, or to buy rollers or skateboards to stop him next time.

DEl Piero :delpiero: :delpiero: Sorry I can't rate God.

Iaquinta - He fought hard and I respect that. He hadn't his best game, but I'm satisfied with his performance.

Poulsen - very good sub by Ranieri, the dirty Dane balanced the midfield and gave the needed defensive confidence, which boosted Giovinco and Marchisio's attacking play.

Imobille & Daud - The'll remember this day. They got their first playing minutes if I'm not mistaken. Loved Daud's hair style :tup:

Ranieri - Played his cards very well this time

Mar 30, 2006
I bet the whole of Italy is shitting their pants after tonight seeing what the future for Juventus entails: Marchisio, Giovinco, Chiellini, plus our boys Daud/Immobile. We kicked ass without so many starters man, I love it. This club shows so much heart it brings a tear to my eye.

Who thinks we need to spend millions on a Nedved replacement? I say Forza Giovinco and a 4-3-3. Lets bulk up our defense first and foremost.
Other clubs defn are shitting themselves. But we have the future Core of the National team at Juve once again with Giovinco, Marchisio and Chiellini .. Buffon got a few years left too :lol:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #329
    Mind you he's been playing almost every game and he's going close to 35. People should be thankful for having him around rather than moaning.
    It's the same old dilemma, exactly the same. Few years ago we had Monkfish and another guy forgot his name, a year after we had engongo and the champions, now we are dealing with this tpain and the likes of v1r32tual.

They bore me and boil me at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)