[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Roma (22nd Apr-2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
+rep for being awesome

PS fuck must spread, you're popular.
Your problem if you don't like it that I think that everyone can and should be judged. It's not like I'm denying what DP was or is to the club it's fans or anyone else, I'm just commenting on his current performance and no one on the team from management to the players should get a pass on that.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cunt should be banned for life.
:D for the love of god is that a spit?!?!?1 thats like some one with erectile dysfunction finally getting minimum amount of wood to release what he thinks is a full load but turns out to be powder or minute particles of nesta juice. conclusion this guy is a sissy and the best replacement for another prick who has a hard on for spitting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I'd actually prefer playing against crap teams that need a result.

If they're just trying to scrape a draw, they'll park the bus and we'll see those frustrating matches where we attack and attack, but struggle to break them down. At least if they desperately need the points they'll be a bit more adventurous.

If any team comes out and tries to play football against us, we'll beat them.
Actually relegation battlers could also be parking the bus, it depends on the team's general objective (whether they aim for a risky 3 points or a more assured 1 point).

Dec 31, 2008
:D for the love of god is that a spit?!?!?1 thats like some one with erectile dysfunction finally getting minimum amount of wood to release what he thinks is a full load but turns out to be powder or minute particles of nesta juice. conclusion this guy is a sissy and the best replacement for another prick who has a hard on for spitting.
:lol:
Cunt will get's his legs broken soon in the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)