[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Roma (22nd Apr-2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match?

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Mirko? But he has attitude problems.
Yeah, I never understood that critic. It's always "Lazy, inconsistent and has attitude problems". I get the inconsistent part, I understand why there is a false impression that he's lazy, but I never got the "attitude problems" part. Is it because he swore at the linesman in Serbian once?

Aug 1, 2003
I'm watching the replay again :weee:

That one minute silence was really really sad :sad:

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 18:43 ----------

Yeah, I never understood that critic. It's always "Lazy, inconsistent and has attitude problems". I get the inconsistent part, I understand why there is a false impression that he's lazy, but I never got the "attitude problems" part. Is it because he swore at the linesman in Serbian once?
I'll rape your bald family? I truly enjoyed that :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I know, and I find it funny too, how they can stain almost anything when they dislike the player and do the oposite when they like - for eg. like yesterday DP wasn't joking on the bench so it's ok that he didn't play well, after all he wasn't all smiles.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
-rep

Del Piero deserves unconditional love and support, if you don't get that and why is that and compare his treatment to they way Vuci or any other player is treated on Tuz, I'm sorry but you're just being an annoying little bitch on purpose.

There's no place for objectivity when it come to ADP. You may wanna seem objective, but 19 seasons of loyalty cancels out the objectivity bullshit... so cut the crap and stop annoying people.

"Vuci and DP should be approached/evlauated in the same manner"... :lol:
please dude, just pleease...

PS Vuci was greatness last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)