[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Roma (22nd Apr-2012) (5 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Gooosh ! That was amazing. That what is happening now is a sign of a real class of the team !!! Now there is no turning back... Scuddo or shameee !!!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Interesting comment made by one of the ESPN commentators. Something along the lines of "For a team that wants to play like Barcelona they sure don't close down and pressure the opposition a great deal" - Barcelona's pressuring of opponents off the ball is second to none. Roma sit and watch the opposition.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
In 3-5-2 most of our attacks go through left hand side. Because Vucinic, Marchisio and PDC are on the left. This leaves Licht pretty much passive the whole game :)!
Good point, but this aloved Vidal to cut into the box and do a "Trezeguet" last night. That was pure finishing.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #677
    Great win and performance, this Juve is the best I've seen since Lippi days. This Juve is even superior than Capello's Juve and would do damage in Champions League. Conte keeps impressing me and I can see him spreading fear in CL next year.

Btw, there's this unbelievable potential in De Ceglie if Conte keeps using him.

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 07:31 ----------

Nah, a little physical abuse was enough.
    You and physical abuse doesn't work in one sentence.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    How so :p?

---------- Post added 23.04.2012 at 09:35 ----------

And yes we can do some serious damage in CL, if we continue to grow this way and manage to keep this pace next season. Will be very difficult though and I think we'll only be emulate this season in a year or two at best, while also performing in the CL.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Marchisio, Vidal, Mirko and Pirlo were immense. De Ceglie and the defenders were excellent. Almost everybody had a magnificent match so I can't choose a MOtM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)