[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Haven't read through the thread yet, but I assume pretty much everything has already been said. So let's keep it short.

Chimenti 5,5 - Didn't look secure, not at all. But what can you expect from your 3rd goalie?
Grygera 2 - Best not to go into any details about his performance.
Legrottaglie 6,5 - Another competent outing. I hope he was only taken off as a precaution, because otherwise we're even more screwed.
Cannavaro 7 - Good game. Had to cover left, right & center.
De Ceglie 5,5 - Not too much difficulties, but didn't get involved enough.
Marchisio 6,5 - Another competent outing. I hope he was only taken off as a precaution, because otherwise we're even more screwed.
Melo 5 - Mediocre at best. And how many times are we going to allow him to "fight" with the fans?
Sissoko 6 - Really good 1st half, difficulties in the 2nd.
Candreva 6,5 - Excellent 1st half, rather bad 2nd. This guy does seem to have the tendency to completely disappear later on in games.
Del Piero 6,5 - Vital but selfish.
Trezeguet 6 - All right. Did what was asked of him, too bad he was never set up with a decent chance.

Camoranesi 6 - We definitely gain a lot of flair when he's on the pitch. We also lose a lot of workrate.
Salihamidzic 5 - His first minutes looked promising but that's it. Could & should have done a lot better in terms of defending.
Diego -

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Haven't read through the thread yet, but I assume pretty much everything has already been said. So let's keep it short.

Chimenti 5,5 - Didn't look secure, not at all. But what can you expect from your 3rd goalie?
Grygera 2 - Best not to go into any details about his performance.
Legrottaglie 6,5 - Another competent outing. I hope he was only taken off as a precaution, because otherwise we're even more screwed.
Cannavaro 7 - Good game. Had to cover left, right & center.
De Ceglie 5,5 - Not too much difficulties, but didn't get involved enough.
Marchisio 6,5 - Another competent outing. I hope he was only taken off as a precaution, because otherwise we're even more screwed.
Melo 5 - Mediocre at best. And how many times are we going to allow him to "fight" with the fans?
Sissoko 6 - Really good 1st half, difficulties in the 2nd.
Candreva 6,5 - Excellent 1st half, rather bad 2nd. This guy does seem to have the tendency to completely disappear later on in games.Del Piero 6,5 - Vital but sellfish.
Trezeguet 6 - All right. Did what was asked of him, too bad he was never set up with a decent chance.

Camoranesi 6 - We definitely gain a lot of flair when he's on the pitch. We also lose a lot of workrate.
Salihamidzic 5 - His first minutes looked promising but that's it. Could & should have done a lot better in terms of defending.
Diego -
He was moved to a left side role after Marchisio was subbed. His place must be on the right.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He was moved to a left side role after Marchisio was subbed. His place must be on the right.
Yeah, his position was indeed altered, but that's no excuse for such a poor 2nd half imo.
What worries me is that it was not the first time he completely disappeared during a game. Still, he is the least of our problems right now.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Anyone read Gazzetta or Corriiere dello sport?

I interested in knowing Grygeras rating. Surely it must be some kind of a record low rating.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone read Gazzetta or Corriiere dello sport?

I interested in knowing Grygeras rating. Surely it must be some kind of a record low rating.
Can't beat Muntari's rating :D

Grygera was bloody awful, but he still failed to get a yellow card, a red card and give away a penalty in less than 120 seconds :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah, his position was indeed altered, but that's no excuse for such a poor 2nd half imo.
What worries me is that it was not the first time he completely disappeared during a game. Still, he is the least of our problems right now.
He's a creative player though. And in the 2nd half there was no room for creativity or even for an attempt to hold the possession. When we did have the ball we really struggled to even pass it to our creative players, thats why Diego barely touched when he came on. The only time he did was when he back tracked.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
candreva played so much better on the right, he was very wide at times, i really dont see why a 4-2-3-1 wouldnt work with gio diego and candreva.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
one thing that is bothering my very often is the lack of intelligence shown by pretty much every build up player (defense->midfield).

lets just look at the diego-sub... so the coach brings on a new player (who he thinks can make a difference) and what do the players still on the pitch ? they play as if there was no new player on the pitch and only play to him occasionally (at best).

it was even more obvious when giovinco got his 10 minute cameos...

when gio gets introduced on the left side of the game you can bet your ass off, that the players will be silly enough to rather play on the right side with grygera and salihamdzic instead of involving a fresh player thats willing to run into the game.

this really fucks me off ... i mean how retard can you be...

like you see a retard bust his head into a wall to break it ... you go up to him, give him a sledge hammer and he gratefully accepts it, lays it on the floor and keeps on bashing his head into the wall instead using the hammer ...

let's be honest here ... footballer are not necessarily involved into much stuff that requires brain so many of them might really be dull

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
one thing that is bothering my very often is the lack of intelligence shown by pretty much every build up player (defense->midfield).

lets just look at the diego-sub... so the coach brings on a new player (who he thinks can make a difference) and what do the players still on the pitch ? they play as if there was no new player on the pitch and only play to him occasionally (at best).

it was even more obvious when giovinco got his 10 minute cameos...

when gio gets introduced on the left side of the game you can bet your ass off, that the players will be silly enough to rather play on the right side with grygera and salihamdzic instead of involving a fresh player thats willing to run into the game.

this really fucks me off ... i mean how retard can you be...

like you see a retard bust his head into a wall to break it ... you go up to him, give him a sledge hammer and he gratefully accepts it, lays it on the floor and keeps on bashing his head into the wall instead using the hammer ...

let's be honest here ... footballer are not necessarily involved into much stuff that requires brain so many of them might really be dull
Completely agreed.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Can't beat Muntari's rating :D

Grygera was bloody awful, but he still failed to get a yellow card, a red card and give away a penalty in less than 120 seconds :D
Well if Grygera had only given away penalty and got a yellow + red card in the beginning we might have won this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)