[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This game just highlighted our team's mentality and weaknesses. We got a lot of work to do if we don't want this season to repeat itself again in the next one.

And our hope of 3rd place are over... 4th place is almost a dream.
How is it a dream when we are only 1 point under the team that is fourth, that is Palermo, with 10 more games remaining?

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
---------------------------------Buffon (Captain)

Caceres-------------Kjær----------------Cheillini------------Criscito

----------------------Marchisio-----------Sissoko

Candreva----------------------Diego-------------------------Giovinco

---------------------------------Pazzini

Take a look at that defense and seriously look around Europe in all the big clubs and tell me if their is a better group of talent with the potential of this group from 1 end of the defense to the next? and with Sissoko protecting them.
Love it!.. The only thing missing is a GREAT coach!.. And I really dont know who, but we need a non Italian coach. If we do go for Prandelli then its fine with me.

And let him go for Jovetic, Gilardino or Vargas while at it :)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
been busy lately- wife, kids, work...... but I've seen every game, just havent had the time to comment

I saw NO-gera's performance (if thats what we can call it), and I couldnt believe that he is actually a Juve player. This clown makes Paramatti and Birindelli look like champions.

I believe that NO-Gera has 2 assists to his name, unfortunately, they are against us (if you could that foul he committed in our box that led to the pk goal, then that makes 3).

Not only should this guy never play again for us, he shouldnt be allowed to set foot in Torino EVER AGAIN !!!

I was satisfied with our performance against Fiorentina, and I was happy with the way we played Fulham...besides the Palermo game, we have done decent under Zac....but I am going to blame NO-Gera for this performance, and Zac for sticking with this no talent farce that plays right back for us. We would be better off bringing in a Primavera player to cover the right....or, put anyone on the bench back there (including Chimenti), because, no one could do any worse

And speaking of Chimenti, well, lets just say that his time is up, and bring in Pingsolo until Manni or Gigi are available

Congrats to DP for his goals...too bad the day was ruined

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
i was slapping myself n splashing water on my face just to stay awake to watch this match, thought i was well rewarded when after 10 minutes the score was 3-0, but after the football suicide that followed, i believe it to be a waste of my valuable time.

even if we had won 3-2 i wouldnt have been satisfied. the point is you cant shut up shop in true calcio style after just 10 minutes.

btw manninger is doing a good job filling in for buffon

*sorry if this stuff has been said already i didnt wana chek thru 20 pges tho!*

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Love it!.. The only thing missing is a GREAT coach!.. And I really dont know who, but we need a non Italian coach. If we do go for Prandelli then its fine with me.

And let him go for Jovetic, Gilardino or Vargas while at it :)
How are they too risky? the 2 best RBs in the world Maicon and Alves came from mid table teams Monaco and Sevilla respectively the potential was their and their clubs bought them. We have an opportunity here to buy some great talents for our defense, they're all under 25 with experience not only in Calcio but on the international stage. This means they can grow and form a strong defensive partnership that can conquer Italy and Europe.

A team like this will definately run Serie A ragged with the right coach (Prandelli) who will allow them to thrive and have the freedom to express themselves on the pitch.

---------------------------------Buffon (Captain)

Caceres-------------Kjaer----------------Cheillini------------Criscito

----------------------Marchisio-----------Sissoko

Candreva----------------------Diego-------------------------Giovinco

---------------------------------Pazzini

Take a look at that defense and seriously look around Europe in all the big clubs and tell me if their is a better group of talent with the potential of this group from 1 end of the defense to the next? and with Sissoko protecting them.

This team will put fear into any defense in Europe and put the Grande Old Lady back where she belongs...on her thrown in Serie A and the Champions League.

Haven't all of these players been injured this season? This team is far from complete and would perform even worse than our current. Pazzini, Giovinco, Caceres, Criscito, Candreva are all unproven, and the whole team is injury prone. What happens when Sissoko gets a red card? What happens when Diego under performs? And Caceres is still immature and cannot keep his calm when facing quick players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)