[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (8 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2010
Still a bit small. Only 20 players.

I wouldn't be too sure about that defence. Very inexperienced.
Inexpereince?

Kjaer is the leader of the Palermo defense and is a regular Danish international.

Criscito is a starter at Genoa and is already an Italian international.

Caceres is Juventus' 1st choice RB, was a starter at Villareal, had the experience of winning a treble with Barca and is a regular starter on the Urugauyan national team.

Motta already has Serie A experience and has experience of playing against a strong team (Arsenal) in the CL and feared well.

They maybe young in age but they already have loads of experience.

The best thing about them is that they all play in Serie A so they only have to adjust to their new teamates rather than adjusting to a whole new league like Diego is doing.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
What's a hit? A big club player? Kjaer and Criscito have done as well as they could have in the confines of their middle table clubs. I think they could only improve at juve. They'd be excellent buys.

Jan 14, 2010
too risky if you ask me. I'd rather buy 1 or 2 guaranteed hits.
How are they too risky? the 2 best RBs in the world Maicon and Alves came from mid table teams Monaco and Sevilla respectively the potential was their and their clubs bought them. We have an opportunity here to buy some great talents for our defense, they're all under 25 with experience not only in Calcio but on the international stage. This means they can grow and form a strong defensive partnership that can conquer Italy and Europe.

A team like this will definately run Serie A ragged with the right coach (Prandelli) who will allow them to thrive and have the freedom to express themselves on the pitch.

---------------------------------Buffon (Captain)

Caceres-------------Kjaer----------------Cheillini------------Criscito

----------------------Marchisio-----------Sissoko

Candreva----------------------Diego-------------------------Giovinco

---------------------------------Pazzini

Take a look at that defense and seriously look around Europe in all the big clubs and tell me if their is a better group of talent with the potential of this group from 1 end of the defense to the next? and with Sissoko protecting them.

This team will put fear into any defense in Europe and put the Grande Old Lady back where she belongs...on her thrown in Serie A and the Champions League.

Jan 14, 2010
Look around Europe the teams that are the most dangerous Barca, Man United, Bayern Munich and Arsenal all play with creative wingers. Our team so happen to play their best football when we play with 2 wingers as well and that is the formula we should use next season. Blanc, Bettega and Secco....lets get this right and start building a proper team with a clear plan of what we want to do.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
It's easier to say than to do Sylvester.
For starters, we'd get rid of 9 players which will need to be replaced by 9 players. For 6 of them, maybe 7, we won't be able to get a penny, but we will have to pay for those who'll replace them. 4-5 of them are first team players and in order to replace them with quality, we will need a lot of money.

Another problem are the wages. They're getting huge wages which mid-table teams can't pay. Top teams can pay their wages, but apart from Melo, and maybe Amauri, no top team is interested in getting them and paying them high wages.
These players are getting lots of money in Juve and they won't be foolish to leave us and accept to play for Palermo (as you suggested about Amauri) for 3-4 times less money than what they get in Juve.

We fucked it up for not thinking on time and for offering high wages to old players, especially those who came here on bosman.
Now we have to live with this problem and gradually get rid of these players. It's impossible to do it in a single summer. It will take us at least two summers to do it.
Also, there are other older players who are not on your list (Camo, Brazzo and Trez), who if not this summer, will have to leave next summer and they'll also need to be replaced with quality.

It's really complicated and not easy to do.
its easy and u can do it in one summer:
IF we give a chance to our young and rented players we can perform very well next season with less wages and a lot of money recoverd from the sell of many loosers we hav 4 ex:
Chimenti:eek:ut for free INPLACED BY kirev(young,better& less wage)
Legro:eek:ut even for 5m - Subotic(young,better,less wage&wont cost more than 10)
Zebina:eek:ut of contract- Bamba(young,better,less wage)
Grygera:eek:ut even for 5m-Caceres(yong,better,same wage,11m)
Cannavaro:eek:ut of contract-Ariaudo(young,less wage,back from loan)
Grosso:eek:ut for TAIWO(young better,same wage,15m plus Grosso)
any world class CB Like;B Alves or kompany 20 to 25m
any good RB like;M richard,boating,motta,maggio 15 to 20m
sell poulsen,tiago&almiron for 20m utilize da $$ for buying the RB
and instead BRING EKDAL back(young,better than da 3,less wage)
sell BRAZZO for 2 or 3m and give a chance to Yago&Rossi
sell iaqi&ama for 25M and buy L SUAREZ with 25 m
buy the other part of LANZA by giving them PAOLUCCI
sell the other parts of PALLA&CRISCITO and utilize da money for buyin

BRING PRANDELLI whos wage is far lesser than HIDDENK&CAPELLO

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
so what would you have done ?
marchisio needed to go out, because he was injured or something (at least that what the commentator said) so there was either poulsen or camo in his place .. if zacch brought in poulsen you people would have blasted him for trying to play catenaccio with too many DMs... add to that that candreva did not show up in the second half so without camo we would have been without creative force.

Camo did not look fit ? Camo is disinterested as hell, when he does not have the ball at his feet ...
Sorry, it's my bad then. I don't know that Marchi is injured, i thought Zac just want to give him a rest.. If he was truly injured.. I will be confuse too with the subs choose then, It will be either Camo, Sali, or Poulsen

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
we are so lucky that results went our way, secondly stop having goes at chimenti, he isnt the best keeper but the guy is what 39, he wasnt to blame, he is our 3rd keeper and a good character in the squad.

but grygera you can blame.

Sep 2, 2004
How are they too risky? the 2 best RBs in the world Maicon and Alves came from mid table teams Monaco and Sevilla respectively the potential was their and their clubs bought them. We have an opportunity here to buy some great talents for our defense, they're all under 25 with experience not only in Calcio but on the international stage. This means they can grow and form a strong defensive partnership that can conquer Italy and Europe.

A team like this will definately run Serie A ragged with the right coach (Prandelli) who will allow them to thrive and have the freedom to express themselves on the pitch.

---------------------------------Buffon (Captain)

Caceres-------------Kjaer----------------Cheillini------------Criscito

----------------------Marchisio-----------Sissoko

Candreva----------------------Diego-------------------------Giovinco

---------------------------------Pazzini

Take a look at that defense and seriously look around Europe in all the big clubs and tell me if their is a better group of talent with the potential of this group from 1 end of the defense to the next? and with Sissoko protecting them.

This team will put fear into any defense in Europe and put the Grande Old Lady back where she belongs...on her thrown in Serie A and the Champions League.
That team wouldnt win shit.

Jan 14, 2010
That team wouldnt win shit.
Really? says who? you? a mentally strong team who can work as a cohesive unit is what Juve was all about. Who do you prefer Messi? Ribery? Rooney? Dorgba? The team I made is a team that that can play together for a long time to come. You talk as if Juventus was a team that would go out and spend Madrid like money, yes we spend big on certain players but it's rough diamonds like Candreva, Marchisio, Giovinco, Kjaer, Sissoko and Caceres is the players that would fight and give their best for Juventus and it is that quality that use to make us such a difficult team to beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)