[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (7 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2010
Our team was designed to play 4-3-1-2.

Candreva isn't a winger. That leaves us with two in the squad. Not enough if we're going to use wingers.

It's not as simple as "recalling" Criscito.

:lol: He can do that but Del Piero must be shipped out immediately?
The right side is the position he occupies when he's on the field and for what I have seen he can play the part.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Are you kidding me? who's much better? and 10 million is not too much for a player with so much upside. If he keeps getting better his price tag will rise to 25-30 million in 4 years.
He hasn't impressed me that much. He's rash in his decision making and tackling. He was a walking disaster for Barcelona last season.

Rafinha would be better. Not sure how much he'd cost (or how much we'll have to spend) so it's all just speculation.

Jan 14, 2010
He hasn't impressed me that much. He's rash in his decision making and tackling. He was a walking disaster for Barcelona last season.

Rafinha would be better. Not sure how much he'd cost (or how much we'll have to spend) so it's all just speculation.
Yeah he's aggressive but he's young (22), great going forward and is willing to learn from his mistakes. He's shown a lot of progress compared to last season with Barca where he was getting very little games with Alves in the team.

I don't want another Brazilian and it's not like Rafinha is setting the Bundesliga alight, he can't even make the Brazilian team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Amauri, Grygera, Chimenti, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Melo and Grosso should not return next year.
It's easier to say than to do Sylvester.
For starters, we'd get rid of 9 players which will need to be replaced by 9 players. For 6 of them, maybe 7, we won't be able to get a penny, but we will have to pay for those who'll replace them. 4-5 of them are first team players and in order to replace them with quality, we will need a lot of money.

Another problem are the wages. They're getting huge wages which mid-table teams can't pay. Top teams can pay their wages, but apart from Melo, and maybe Amauri, no top team is interested in getting them and paying them high wages.
These players are getting lots of money in Juve and they won't be foolish to leave us and accept to play for Palermo (as you suggested about Amauri) for 3-4 times less money than what they get in Juve.

We fucked it up for not thinking on time and for offering high wages to old players, especially those who came here on bosman.
Now we have to live with this problem and gradually get rid of these players. It's impossible to do it in a single summer. It will take us at least two summers to do it.
Also, there are other older players who are not on your list (Camo, Brazzo and Trez), who if not this summer, will have to leave next summer and they'll also need to be replaced with quality.

It's really complicated and not easy to do.

Jan 14, 2010
It's easier to say than to do Sylvester.
For starters, we'd get rid of 9 players which will need to be replaced by 9 players. For 6 of them, maybe 7, we won't be able to get a penny, but we will have to pay for those who'll replace them. 4-5 of them are first team players and in order to replace them with quality, we will need a lot of money.

Another problem are the wages. They're getting huge wages which mid-table teams can't pay. Top teams can pay their wages, but apart from Melo, and maybe Amauri, no top team is interested in getting them and paying them high wages.
These players are getting lots of money in Juve and they won't be foolish to leave us and accept to play for Palermo (as you suggested about Amauri) for 3-4 times less money than what they get in Juve.

We fucked it up for not thinking on time and for offering high wages to old players, especially those who came here on bosman.
Now we have to live with this problem and gradually get rid of these players. It's impossible to do it in a single summer. It will take us at least two summers to do it.
Also, there are other older players who are not on your list (Camo, Brazzo and Trez), who if not this summer, will have to leave next summer and they'll also need to be replaced with quality.

It's really complicated and not easy to do.

Your right how did I forget Brazzo? maybe because he does nothing when he's on the pitch I even forget him sometimes but he should be on the list to go.

Now consider this....we have 80 million to spend this summer, we need to cut some of our losses and finally build a team that will fight to win games and titles.

This is a team I would love to have and can have if Secco play his cards right.

Goalie - Buffon, Manninger

Defense - Cheillini, Kjaer, Caceres, Criscito, De Ceglie, Motta, Ariaudo

Midfield - Marchisio, Diego, Candreva, Di Maria, Camoranesi, Sissoko, Poulsen

Forward - Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Giovinco, Pazzini

We may not be able to get rid of them all but Amauri, Grygera, Brazzo, and Melo should be on the 1st flight out of Turin when the transfer window is open

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Your right how did I forget Brazzo? maybe because he does nothing when he's on the pitch I even forget him sometimes but he should be on the list to go.

Now consider this....we have 80 million to spend this summer, we need to cut some of our losses and finally build a team that will fight to win games and titles.

This is a team I would love to have and can have if Secco play his cards right.

Goalie - Buffon, Manninger

Defense - Cheillini, Kjaer, Caceres, De Ceglie, Motta, Ariaudo

Midfield - Marchisio, Diego, Candreva, Di Maria, Camoranesi, Sissoko, Poulsen

Forward - Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Giovinco, Pazzini

We may not be able to get rid of them all but Amauri, Grygera, Brazzo, and Melo should be on the 1st flight out of Turin when the transfer window is open
You need another left back, another centre back and, if you want to play using wingers, at least one more winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)