[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Grygera (March 14th 2010) (10 Viewers)

Worst defender ever?

• Grygera

• Grygera

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 14, 2010
We need Buffon, Cheillini, Caceres and Giovinco back. when this team is healthy and those 4 players return I would like to see Juventus go back to the 4-2-3-1 with these players

----------------------------------Buffon

Caceres----------Cannavaro-----------Cheillini----------De Ceglie

--------------------Marchisio--------Sissoko/Poulsen

Candreva--------------------Diego------------------------Giovinco

-----------------------------Trezeguet

Camoranesi as Candreva's direct sub
Sissoko and Poulsen to be each others direct sub
Iaquinta as Trezegol direct sub

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 14, 2010
What's with the Del piero obsession? he's days of playing top class football is over.

Our team will be much more dangerous with the Giovinco-Diego-Candreva-Marchsisio combination because we'll have youth, pace in attack and will be able to properly counter-attack without people slowing down the play because they can't keep up and most importantly unpredictability.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What's with the Del piero obsession? he's days of playing top class football is over.

Our team will be much more dangerous with the Giovinco-Diego-Candreva-Marchsisio combination because we'll have youth, pace in attack and will be able to properly counter-attack without people slowing down the play because they can't keep up and most importantly unpredictability.
Have you been watching our matches this season? Whether you like it or not Del Piero has been playing well. Obviously, he's getting old and his time is coming to an end but at the moment he's still an important member of the team. That probably reflects badly on the quality of the team at the moment but it's a fact.

Jan 14, 2010
Have you been watching our matches this season? Whether you like it or not Del Piero has been playing well. Obviously, he's getting old and his time is coming to an end but at the moment he's still an important member of the team. That probably reflects badly on the quality of the team at the moment but it's a fact.
Are you kidding me:wallbang: ? he shouldn't be in this stage of his career he's 35 for God sake. This is the reason Italian football is falling behind...too many old players who don't know when to call it a day.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Are you kidding me:wallbang: ? he shouldn't be in this stage of his career he's 35 for God sake. This is the reason Italian football is falling behind...too many old players who don't know when to call it a day.
I didn't say it was a good thing. I'm saying it's a fact. He shouldn't be but he is, until we get a replacement for him in the summer :)xfinger:).

Jan 14, 2010
Amauri, Grygera, Chimenti, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Melo and Grosso should not return next year. Juventus need to make tough decisions and cutting these players is something that need to be done. Who's not already over the hill is just not good enough to wear the Juventus shirt.

Jan 14, 2010
I didn't say it was a good thing. I'm saying it's a fact. He shouldn't be but he is, until we get a replacement for him in the summer :)xfinger:).
We don't need a replacement our team is designed to play the 4-2-3-1 and we have Giovinco, Candreva and Camo who can play the wing get 1 more winger Di Maria and a clinical finisher and the attack is complete. What Juventus need to concentrate on is fixing the old mediocre defense we have. We need a young CB to partner Cheillini (Kjaer my preference), recall Ariaudo, Criscito, Ekdal, sign Caceres permanently and Motta from Roma to compete with Caceres for the RB role. Defense FIRST Please Juve!

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #314
    We don't need a replacement our team is designed to play the 4-2-3-1 and we have Giovinco, Candreva and Camo who can play the wing get 1 more winger Di Maria and a clinical finisher and the attack is complete. What Juventus need to concentrate on is fixing the old mediocre defense we have. We need a young CB to partner Cheillini (Kjaer my preference), recall Ariaudo, Criscito, Ekdal, sign Caceres permanently and Motta from Roma to compete with Caceres for the RB role. Defense FIRST Please Juve!
    Yeah Camo is so young and always brings what we need :lol2:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Amauri, Grygera, Chimenti, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie, Zebina, Melo and Grosso should not return next year. Juventus need to make tough decisions and cutting these players is something that need to be done. Who's not already over the hill is just not good enough to wear the Juventus shirt.
    Melo? There is no way he should be sold. He's a quality player. Has the potential to be our best midfielder.

Chimenti is only here because he's an important character amongst the squad. I'd like to see Pinsoglio preferred to him when it comes to playing though (assuming Pinsoglio is any good).

Grygera & Zebina - We may need to keep one as back up. I can't see us signing two RBs but hopefully we'll sign one, which means one of these two can go.

Legro - I agree, but again we need to sign replacement(s) first.

Cannavaro - I agree.

Grosso - Has to go. Should never have been signed.

Amauri - I'm undecided on what I want, but I think he will be here next season. If we sign the defenders/wingers/support striker we need I can't see us signing a striker. Therefore he stays.

Del Piero - Get real. We all know he'll be here until he decides to retire.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Our team was designed to play 4-3-1-2.

Candreva isn't a winger. That leaves us with two in the squad. Not enough if we're going to use wingers.

It's not as simple as "recalling" Criscito.

Camo is not a starter in my plans, he a bench player who will utilize his experience to close games and Camo is 1 of my favourite Juve players who still have a season and a half in his legs.
    :lol: He can do that but Del Piero must be shipped out immediately?

Jan 14, 2010
    Melo? There is no way he should be sold. He's a quality player. Has the potential to be our best midfielder.

Chimenti is only here because he's an important character amongst the squad. I'd like to see Pinsoglio preferred to him when it comes to playing though (assuming Pinsoglio is any good).

Grygera & Zebina - We may need to keep one as back up. I can't see us signing two RBs but hopefully we'll sign one, which means one of these two can go.

Legro - I agree, but again we need to sign replacement(s) first.

Cannavaro - I agree.

Grosso - Has to go. Should never have been signed.

Amauri - I'm undecided on what I want, but I think he will be here next season. If we sign the defenders/wingers/support striker we need I can't see us signing a striker. Therefore he stays.

Del Piero - Get real. We all know he'll be here until he decides to retire.
    -Just don't play him

- I want them both gone, we have Caceres and if we really have 80 million
    to spend Motta should be cheap seeing that he's not in ranieri's plans

- He's done, no way he's back next season, infact we should use him as bait in a Kjaer deal. Zamparini said he would like him back I have no problem sending the overrated clown back.

- He should do that at the end of this season.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    -Just don't play him

- I want them both gone, we have Caceres and if we really have 80 million
    to spend Motta should be cheap seeing that he's not in ranieri's plans

- He's done, no way he's back next season, infact we should use him as bait in a Kjaer deal. Zamparini said he would like him back I have no problem sending the overrated clown back.

- He should do that at the end of this season.
    We don't "have" Caceres yet, and I think we can do better than him for that position. Barca are asking too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)