[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (120 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've never really had any desire to visit Australia. I have a few Aussie friends who have travelled here to Canada to snowboard and work for a year. Aussies are great, but the country seems full of poisonous animals and 24/7 partying. Not that exciting for me.
The 'poisonous animals' thing is ridiculously overstated. I've lived in Australia my whole life and have never encountered a single one of the animals you hear about.

Unless you spend a whole lot of time scuba diving or in the outback, you're at no more risk than if you lived anywhere else. It's like saying you don't want to go to Canada because you 're afraid of being killed by a moose.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
australia:

you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

proof:

b_aus
zoso
mrs. chocolate
linebreak
salvo
canadian tire is calling

- - - Updated - - -

The 'poisonous animals' thing is ridiculously overstated. I've lived in Australia my whole life and have never encountered a single one of the animals you hear about.

Unless you spend a whole lot of time scuba diving or in the outback, you're at no more risk than if you lived anywhere else. It's like saying you don't want to go to Canada because you 're afraid of being killed by a moose.
:lol: exactly. I think i've seen some snakes and stuff but that was on camp in primary school or high school god knows fucking where.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

But those were the places I'd visit if I went to Australia. The outback and other wild areas for climbing and surfing and diving. So pretty much where all the terrifying critters are.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Inter and Milan will always be the most disgusting, but I have a special spot of hatred inside me for Napoli. Absolutely disgusting city and club from top to bottom. Roma are an irrelevant, $#@!ty mediocre club and they retarded captain - which is a perfect representative of them.

Più nemici Più onore.
You forget Viola rats and their banner "39" meaning Heysel .They share the first place with all those teams you mentioned.They hate us most .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Roma is just extending their 5min of fame to artificially forge a rivalry against Juve, so they can be considered a big club despite their innate talent to lose and choke.

There's no rivalry where there's no competition. 32 x 3. Their next scudetto in coming in 2030 according to the books. I'm sure they can handle the wait, that's what they do.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Roma is just extending their 5min of fame to artificially forge a rivalry against Juve, so they can be considered a big club despite their innate talent to lose and choke.

There's no rivalry where there's no competition. 32 x 3. Their next scudetto in coming in 2030 according to the books. I'm sure they can handle the wait, that's what they do.
They remind of me of Napoli the last 2 seasons. They live in delusions of grandeur.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They remind of me of Napoli the last 2 seasons. They live in delusions of grandeur.
:agree: I had to laugh when the CdS and other publications were trying to drum up some retarded "super rivalry" between us and Napoli. LOL what a joke, Napoli have been a bottom feeder club in Serie A and Serie B team for most of their existence (if you take out the Maradona years)…they might hate us with all their might, we truly don't really care too much about them.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
As per our supposed favours from referees, last night a local tv analyzed the number of penalties awarded in the last 6 seasons:

Favor / against / difference
AC Milan: 52 / 18 / +34
Roma: 51 / 29 / +22
Inter: 38 / 27 / +11
Juve: 26 / 25 / +1

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why people want to visit Scotland unless they play golf.
My eldest son lives in Edinburgh and is quite happy about it

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
As per our supposed favours from referees, last night a local tv analyzed the number of penalties awarded in the last 6 seasons:

Favor / against / difference
AC Milan: 52 / 18 / +34
Roma: 51 / 29 / +22
Inter: 38 / 27 / +11
Juve: 26 / 25 / +1

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

My eldest son lives in Edinburgh and is quite happy about it
Milan :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)