[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
:agree: I had to laugh when the CdS and other publications were trying to drum up some retarded "super rivalry" between us and Napoli. LOL what a joke, Napoli have been a bottom feeder club in Serie A and Serie B team for most of their existence (if you take out the Maradona years)…they might hate us with all their might, we truly don't really care too much about them.
which club in seria a would you consider as a real rival then? I can only think of Ac milan, although they are not that good anymore

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this

having said that, when the italian teams play in Europe I support for all of them, with the exception of Inter. I just have a block.
I would (sort of) agree to that before 2006, but after Farsopoli, I hope they all fail or get humiliated by teams regularly.

- - - Updated - - -

which club in seria a would you consider as a real rival then? I can only think of Ac milan, although they are not that good anymore
I'd like to ask, who are your main rivals/hated teams in the Buli?

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I would (sort of) agree to that before 2006, but after Farsopoli, I hope they all fail or get humiliated by teams regularly.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to ask, who are your main rivals/hated teams in the Buli?
i guess 1860 Munich are their city rivals, though much much much worse
Yes 1860 Munich, but they suck and I hope they rot for ever in division 2 they are the hated club for us, and of course Dortmund is a rival, not only because of their recent success, in the past about 1994-2000 we had similar contention with them, but in the end they failed and almost collapsed, they overestimated the costs in that time.

but we have the same issues with the whole league as juve in italy, they all hate us and noone support bayern except bayern fans, we only have the bayern fans, rest of germany hates us, even in international matches... I guess it's always like this for a big club when you dominate a league, it's a plausible result of superior and inferior.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yes 1860 Munich, but they suck and I hope they rot for ever in division 2 they are the hated club for us, and of course Dortmund is a rival, not only because of their recent success, in the past about 1994-2000 we had similar contention with them, but in the end they failed and almost collapsed, they overestimated the costs in that time.

but we have the same issues with the whole league as juve in italy, they all hate us and noone support bayern except bayern fans, we only have the bayern fans, rest of germany hates us, even in international matches... I guess it's always like this for a big club when you dominate a league, it's a plausible result of superior and inferior.
Cue your sig :D

Although for most of the time historically speaking Serie A was much stronger contested than Bundesliga, where Bayern dominated bar the odd year or two.

We just got a little bit of a powervaccum (is that a valid English term?) here now as both Milanese teams suck balls, and all other teams can only be regarded as second class rivals historically speaking.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The only difference is that bayern deserves the hate, disgusting club.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
The only difference is that bayern deserves the hate, disgusting club.
you are funny... you make the same mistake as other people who hate juventus... there is no reason to hate juve or bayern at all, it's clear that bayern wants to remain as number one, it's the way how big clubs operate... do you think juventus would act different or any other big club?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
you are funny... you make the same mistake as other people who hate juventus... there is no reason to hate juve or bayern at all, it's clear that bayern wants to remain as number one, it's the way how big clubs operate... do you think juventus would act different or any other big club?
You are right about one thing, there is no reason to hate Juve, bayern on the other hand, planty of reasons.

Even if I was born yesterday there would be a reason to hate bayern. Man you got that skunk guardiola coaching you. Disgusting. I can only think of one thing positive about your club - beckenbouer (dunno the spelling of the name).

- - - Updated - - -

Juve should imprint this motto on jersey/stadium:

"Your love makes us strong, their hatred makes us unstoppable".
That's so milan thing to do though. Disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)