[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,183
    Ah yes, that "infamous" Juve-Inter game. The same game Juve should have been awarded a 3-0 victory retrospectively, as Inter were fielding Alvaro Recoba who they registered with a false passport. Thanks for reminding me, Simoni, you eternal loser.
    :applause:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
    Ah yes, that "infamous" Juve-Inter game. The same game Juve should have been awarded a 3-0 victory retrospectively, as Inter were fielding Alvaro Recoba who they registered with a false passport. Thanks for reminding me, Simoni, you eternal loser.
    To be fair BA that was a stonewall penalty on Ronaldo, how the ref never gave it is beyond me. :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I don't doubt that it was penalty, but I also remember in the previous Inter-Juve matchup earlier in the season, we were also denied an absolutely clear cut penalty as well. Taribo West fouling Inzaghi IIRC, ref said play on, and we also lost that 1-0.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    It's always the same garbage. That list Capitano posted. We're plus 1 in penalties over the last 6 seasons, while probably having the most combined points over that same period. Generally, when a team is the top team in a league they receive quite a few more penalties than are given against as they control the match and have more possession in and around the opposing teams box. Somehow we buck that trend, being plus 1 over 6 seasons, while somehow mediocre team like Roma is plus 22 over that same period. Talk about ridiculous. For them to even suggest that we are favoured in the face of their 51 penalties taken, to our 26 over the same period, is so beyond ridiculous. It seems to me, referee favouritism is solely in the hands of AC Milan and AS Roma, two disgusting clubs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Exactly.

But let me guess, their argument would be that: "But Juve are awarded a penalty just when they need it".

It's hopeless, we should just enjoy their tears as they come.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    That is pretty much their sole argument. That refs bail us out when we most need it.

Good :D If it makes these fuckers burn more, I hope it happens to us every time we need a goal. Fuck them all. The penalty stats speak for themselves, Milan and Roma get the most gifts.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    I don't doubt that it was penalty, but I also remember in the previous Inter-Juve matchup earlier in the season, we were also denied an absolutely clear cut penalty as well. Taribo West fouling Inzaghi IIRC, ref said play on, and we also lost that 1-0.
    Yeah I remebered that foul by West, it looked like he was shagging Inzaghi dog style

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    Nicchi, AIA's President (referees Association) released the following interview yesterday:

Nicchi defended Rocchi on the handling of Juve-Roma "refereeing it has been and always be a tough job; but this week wheining is not good for football. Juve-Roma was managed ok and this has been confirmed by the statements we got from abroad, where nothing unusual was registered.
    Infact, according to both FIFA and UEFA, the controversial episodes are considered simply controversial, which is proven by the fact that after a week of slow motion people still have different views on the matter.

"The referees still bear the Calciopoli cross, but AIA is a whole new organisation and we carry nothing from that period. The referees always want to perform well but it's also up to the other professionals involved to be serious. We have asked spoiled millionaires to behave properly but every weekend we see exaclty the opposite: 18 red cards in Serie A so far and a stunning 50 in 8 games of Serie B.
    Slow motion? Please go ahead but don't cry if football turns into another playstation game. We have accepted FIGC input to use technology, which we somehow favour; but this is quite different from slow motion as it is something very different."

Tommy22

Sep 19, 2013
    On one side, this is what makes calcio amazing, on the other hand it shows how ridiculous the country is. Newspapers, players, fans of other teams are again accusing us of another scandal. There is simple no way we can lose that 'reputation' of cheaters.. no way. Even if the refs whistle against us people will always talk about moments when we get (a) doubtful call(s) in our favor, and you know what.. the worst thing of all this is that those pk's could be given. The hate our football club gets is unreal and it amazes my why people are still supporting other Italians teams in Europe. I don't care about this country or its calcio, for all i care i support Juventus and the rest of the teams can go to hell.
    :hellyes:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    “I was disappointed, as it should’ve been an example of Italian football coming back to a top level. The difference is in how accustomed they are to winning. There are clubs where you go and breathe in the winning mentality. Juventus have that mentality.”
    Capello shitting on Roma :lol:

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Moggi: 'Roma intimidate refs'

Luciano Moggi claims Roma are returning to a “pre-Calciopoli tactic: tell referees it’s best to go against Juventus to avoid criticism.”

The former director general was the main figure in the 2006 Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juve demoted to Serie B and stripped of two Scudetti.

He is now a pundit and wrote for newspaper Libero after the latest controversy over Juve’s 3-2 win against Roma.

“Morgan De Sanctis added to Francesco Totti’s remarks on Juve-Roma, so not even President Pallotta’s appeal for calm was heeded.

“That makes me think the tactic used in the pre-Calciopoli years is still the right one for them: tell referees in case of doubt it’s best to go against Juventus to avoid criticism. Basically, intimidate them.

“The statistics are at the disposal of anyone who wants to consult them. From 1998 to 2006 the team with the most penalties in favour was Milan with 70, second Roma on 57, Lazio 55, Napoli 54 and together with 53 spot-kicks were Inter and Juventus.

“The penalties against: again Milan on top with 25, followed by Juventus 26, Lazio 30, Inter, Roma and Napoli 39.”

Moggi was caught in intercepted telephone conversations urging the authorities to choose certain referees for specific games and complaining about decisions that had gone against Juventus.

Contrary to popular belief, Juventus were never charged with match-fixing, but only with attempting to influence the refereeing designator and therefore the officials as a whole.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Kun BON BON Style gol
    Falsato Campionato
    [video=dailymotion;x286ijg]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x286ijg_manchester-city-1-0-tottenham-aguero-goal_sport?start=2[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)