[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I just hate Bayern ever since I can remember.

Usually there isn't much reason behind liking or hating a football or sportsteam, and as long as no one is fucking stupid enough to let it escalate into any form of violence, that's alright.

- - - Updated - - -

He's Austrian...
Being Austrian is pretty chill actually.

I mean we started both World Wars, but everyone blames the Germans.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I like how every team in italy hides their nature to fail in serie a by accusing juventus

We should use those tears to water the field of our self owned stadium and the continassa fields

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
[video=dailymotion;xz8pyd]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz8pyd_blackadder-how-did-the-war-start_shortfilms[/video]
You win 'Tuz for posting Blackadder here. Seasons 3 and 4 were some of the funniest shit ever put on TV.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I like how every team in italy hides their nature to fail in serie a by accusing juventus

We should use those tears to water the field of our self owned stadium and the continassa fields
It would be so nice to see Roma's stadium project fall apart, or be delayed for a good 10 years due to lack of funding and/or bankruptcy for the club. One can always dream. :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ah yes, that "infamous" Juve-Inter game. The same game Juve should have been awarded a 3-0 victory retrospectively, as Inter were fielding Alvaro Recoba who they registered with a false passport. Thanks for reminding me, Simoni, you eternal loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)