[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
After long chat with a referee and a delegate who used to be FIFA referee they told me thatall of Juve penalties were spot on and that they were clear penalties. Its Maicon's fault because the decision was made on where should his body be in the wall and its his own fault that he stepped forward. Totti's penalty was irregular so was Bonucci's goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I agree with GdS verdict on the calls.

Right calls: Not giving Marchisio a penalty, The second PK when Pogba was clipped at the edge of the box and allowing Bonucci's goal.

Questionable calls: Maicon handball PK, Totti's PK.

I think that's a fair assessment but a Romanista would never admit to it. They were completely robbed and no calls went their way and another calciopoli must in the works. Its the only excuse they got.

Lippi said it the best - "When a team can't beat Juve, they'll blame it on the refs."

Moggi was spot on as well - "Pjanic and Gervinho missed their clear chances, did they have an agreement with Juve as well?"

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A horrible game, by both sides. Too physical and lacking in quality. Chances were at a premium. We were somewhat fortunate, and Bonucci's sublime strike was the highlight of the evening.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What did Nedved say?

- - - Updated - - -

Just read it. LOL.

Nedved :heart: This guy is amazing. So happy to have him as one of the high-ups in the club.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I officially prefer Lazio over Roma. Roma just jumped a few spots closer to Milan but still a long way to go. My hate for Milan is unimaginable.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Casiraghi :D Such a mediocre striker.
He is a lot better than the shit Conte called up. Back then The Azzurri had real quality :heart: :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I officially prefer Lazio over Roma. Roma just jumped a few spots closer to Milan but still a long way to go. My hate for Milan is unimaginable.
Inter must be in a realm of their own then :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No - Maincon's arms WERE extended - they weren't on his face or body, they were out IN FRONT of his body.

Protection means you rest your arms right on your body.
This.

All the calls were legit except it was so obvious that the Totti penalty was a make-up call cause Rocchi wrongly second guessed himself.

Pavel, Licht... we need to keep up the tradition of signing Lazio's Roma-hating stars so that we can keep trollin 'em
:agree:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I agree with GdS verdict on the calls.

Right calls: Not giving Marchisio a penalty, The second PK when Pogba was clipped at the edge of the box and allowing Bonucci's goal.

Questionable calls: Maicon handball PK, Totti's PK.

I think that's a fair assessment but a Romanista would never admit to it. They were completely robbed and no calls went their way and another calciopoli must in the works. Its the only excuse they got.

Lippi said it the best - "When a team can't beat Juve, they'll blame it on the refs."

Moggi was spot on as well - "Pjanic and Gervinho missed their clear chances, did they have an agreement with Juve as well?"
so true

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
YES!!! Nedved has spoken!!!

Nedved contro Totti: "Che rabbia: non capisce, la Juve è un'altra cosa"
Il ceco, membro del c.d.a. bianconero, attacca il romanista: "Non è mai stato in un club grande come il nostro: abbiamo tutti contro, gli arbitri hanno paura di fischiare qualcosa a nostro favore. Francesco forse non sarebbe più capitano nella mia squadra"

"Ogni volta viene tirata in ballo la Juventus per cose che non la riguardano direttamente. - ha detto Nedved a Tiki-Taka, programma di Italia 1 - Stimo Totti perché è un grandissimo campione, ma le sue frasi mi hanno fatto arrabbiare. Lui non è mai arrivato a giocare per una squadra così grande come la Juventus e per questo non capisce cosa vuol dire. Se giochi o lavori per la Juve, hai tutti contro. E dico di più: questo influisce anche sull’atteggiamento degli arbitri che capita abbiano paura di darci qualcosa a favore. Se il capitano della mia squadra dice quello che ha detto Totti alla sesta giornata non so se rimane capitano".

"All the time Juve is accused of stuff which doesn't concern the club directly. I have consideration for Totti because he's a great champion, but his words made me angry. He never achieved to play for a club as big as Juventus and that's why he doesn't know what he means. If you play or work for Juve, you have all the rest against you. And I say more: this influences the referees who will be scared to give any decisions in favour. If the captain of my team says what Totti said at the 6th matchaday I don't know if he would remain the captain".

Nedved entra nel merito degli episodi contestati: "Il contatto Holebas-Marchisio? Per me è rigore, c’è la spinta. Mentre nessuno ha capito
 in campo cosa abbia fischiato l'arbitro sul contatto tra Lichtsteiner e Totti. Il fallo su Pogba? Parlare di centimetri mi sembra ridicolo: Rocchi vede che Pogba è sulla linea e decide di fischiare il rigore. Per me è rigore clamoroso". Nedved insiste sulle polemiche post-partita: "Uno può dire che il campionato è falsato alla sesta giornata? Se da qui in avanti succede qualcos’altro cosa facciamo? E vi dico che Rocchi è uno degli arbitri più bravi che abbiamo in Italia. Moviola in campo? Io sono contrario, toglieremmo il bello del calcio. Dovrebbe essere regolarizzata nella maniera giusta perché al contrario non sarebbe più calcio".

"Contact Holebas-Marchisio? For me it's a penalty. While no one understood what he pointed out on the contact between Litch and Totti. About the foul on Pogba, to talk about centimeters is ridiculous for me. Rocchi sees that Pogba is on the line and decides to call the penalty. To me it's a clear penalty. Can someone say that the league is rigged at the 6th matchday? If from here on other things happen what should we do? And I say that Rocchi is one of the best referees we have in Italy. Camera aid on the pitch? I'm against it, we'll limit the beauty of football. It should be regularized in the correct way because on the opposite there would be no more football".

La Juve ha avuto un'ammenda di 30 mila euro per lo schiaffo dato da un tifoso a un uomo della panchina giallorossa: la tensione era altissima già in campo. "Mi sarebbe piaciuto sentire gli applausi per Totti nel momento in cui ha lasciato il campo - ha spiegato Nedved - ma purtroppo questa cultura in Italia non ce l’abbiamo. Quando giochi in trasferta ti prendi gli insulti e io ne so qualcosa. A me le panchine così a contatto con i tifosi piacciono tantissimo, coinvolgi gli spettatori quando però questi ultimi hanno rispetto nei confronti degli atleti. Il fatto è che in Italia c’è la cultura del tifare contro, più che del tifare per la propria squadra. E questo è brutto". Le polemiche di Juve-Roma non aiuteranno a rendere migliore il clima.

"I would have liked to hear applauses for Totti in the moment he left the pitch, but maybe this culture in Italy we don't have. When you play away you get insulted and I know some about it. To me the bench in contact with fans really pleases me, (...) but only when fans respect the athletes. The fact is that in Italy there is the culture of cheer against, more than to cheer for your own team. And that's ugly".
He made better speach than Marotta.Right in the target.Every word and especially about captain and working for Juve,

- - - Updated - - -

hey @acmilan whered you go
Ha,ha yeah.:D

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
A horrible game, by both sides. Too physical and lacking in quality. Chances were at a premium. We were somewhat fortunate, and Bonucci's sublime strike was the highlight of the evening.
I don't agree we were fortunate, according to the game stats they had possession but we took 20 shots, of which 8 on goal including Morata hitting the post, Tevez shot saved goalie style by Mapou (another penalty for us not even showed by most TV's) and Marchisio attempt while he was fouled. They were lucky as they scored with the only two shots at goal they had.
Pity everybody talks about the ref, he ended up spoiling the game. Can't imagine what would have happened if he conceded the penalty to Marchisio + red card for Houlas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)