[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 roma (October 5th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Licht

• Llorente

• Tevez

• Ogbonna

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love it. Our first loss (and goal conceded) in 7 games. Top of the table in Serie A, and still top of the table in our CL group (effectively)…and a huge game against our biggest domestic rivals on the weekends. And some on here are butthurt and can't bring themselves to watch :howler: Fucking ridiculous, shows how fickle, spoilt and annoying the modern fan is. Imagine you lot supporting a team that isn't historically successful like Juve, you wouldn't last half a season. Ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

It's annoying we dominate the teams in Serie A, while in CHL we look like Cesena.
Uh huh, and you need to realise that the team we played last night wasnt Cesena.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I love it. Our first loss (and goal conceded) in 7 games. Top of the table in Serie A, and still top of the table in our CL group (effectively)…and a huge game against our biggest domestic rivals on the weekends. And some on here are butthurt and can't bring themselves to watch :howler: Fucking ridiculous, shows how fickle, spoilt and annoying the modern fan is. Imagine you lot supporting a team that isn't historically successful like Juve, you wouldn't last half a season. Ridiculous.
Indeed.

Juve fans are no better than the rest, when somebody mocks them. Some of the comments are pathetic.

Some fans are missing fino alla fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)